The draft we could have had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The draft we could have had

here is the draft that the broncos should have had today with everyone that was available with our picks

# 56- vincent jackson

# 76- evin mathis

# 97- chris canty

# 101- ciatrick fason

Originally posted by mr williams52
    here is the draft that the broncos should have had today with everyone that was available with our picks

# 56- vincent jackson

# 76- evin mathis

# 97- chris canty

# 101- ciatrick fason
    56- Justin Miller
    76- evan Matthis
    97- Chris canty
    101- Adrian McPhearson/Stephon Lefors...

this would be an amazing draft...

i've just about had it with shanny...serious

Comment

# 56- vincent jackson

# 76- evin mathis

# 97- chris canty

# 101- ciatrick fason
      That's your opinion, and apparently the EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED Broncos Management saw it differently. I agree though, that would have been a good draft.

It is a bit odd that they took clarett over fason...

Too bad we don't have any 4th or 5th rounders.

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
        56- Justin Miller
        76- evan Matthis
        97- Chris canty

Thats one hell of a draft

and yes i too have had it with shanny

Comment

Originally posted by West
          Thats one hell of a draft

and yes i too have had it with shanny
          I too have had it with shanny, BTW I did not like the browns trade either.
          R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Yeah, %$% Shanahan who has totally restocked the defensive line, given us 3 quality receivers for next year, the best rushing attack in the NFL, two great tight ends, a competent quarterback that is always on the verge of playing like a star, a strong offensive line with pro bowl calibur players at almost every position, the best linebacker core in the NFL, and a secondary with 2 pro bowlers last year including the best cornerback in the NFL and now a lot of youth to compete for spots...

Oh, and lets not forget 2 first round picks in 2006 including one from a team that will probably finish bottom third in the league.

Yeah, lets get rid of him. He only puts us in a position to win every single season. He only won 2 Superbowls. Denver never has a rebuilding year, Denver always gives us hope. Move to Detroit, San Diego or Atlanta and know what its like to root for up and down (mostly down) teams... then come back here and try and ***** about Shanahan.

The Broncos are a class organization that is going through a period of ONLY being slightly above-average when Shanahan raised our standards to expect Superbowls and nothing else. He'll win another Superbowl or two for some team, let's just hope he puts up with this crap long enough for it to be in Denver.
            Last edited by broncsx3; 04-23-2005, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3
              Yeah, %$% Shanahan who has totally restocked the defensive line, given us 3 quality receivers for next year, the best rushing attach in the NFL, two great tightends, a competent quarterback that is always on the verge of playing like a star, a strong offensive line with pro bowl calibur players at almost every position, the best linebacker core in the NFL, and a secondary with 2 pro bowlers last year including the best cornerback in the NFL and now a lot of youth to compete for spots...

Oh, and lets not forget 2 first round picks in 2006 including one from a team that will probably finish bottom third in the league.

Yeah, lets get rid of him. He only puts us in a position to win every single season. He only won 2 Superbowls. Denver never has a rebuilding year, Denver always gives us hope. Move to Detroit, San Diego or Atlanta and know what its like to root for up and down (mostly down) teams... then come back here and try and ***** about Shanahan.

The Broncos are a class organization that is going through a period of ONLY being slightly above-average when Shanahan raised our standards to expect Superbowls and nothing else. He'll win another Superbowl or two for some team, let's just hope he puts up with this crap long enough for it to be in Denver.

Dude right on,
              I moved to Phoenix three years ago and have only been able to see the Broncos on tv except for once. I here on the radio every season about the cry to get rid of Shanny. I grew up in Ft. Collins and had to suffer and celebrate some terrible and almost great seasons. It wasn't until Shanny came that we finally got out of Elway what should have been done many years before. Now that we have won a couple SB's everyone thinks that we should be in it every year. It just doesn't happen when you lose over the next five seasons or so Elway, McAffrey, Sharpe, TD, Atwater, Griffith, a lot of Dline, Braxton and Crockett in their prime, etc. We have managed to at least reach the playoffs most years since despite losing virtually every starter we had on those SB teams.
              All those Shanny haters come and live in Phoenix for a few years then B&%$#. The Broncos are on the verge again and the Cards are on the verge of mediocrity. Shanny is the man and will win more SB's...just wait and see.

Another Great Contribution by SNK16!

We're coming Indy!

Comment

# 56- vincent jackson

# 76- evin mathis

# 97- chris canty

# 101- ciatrick fason

This is just salt in the wound. A lot of salt!!!

Comment

EddyMac87 I agree with you 1000000000%.

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
                    That's your opinion, and apparently the EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED Broncos Management saw it differently. I agree though, that would have been a good draft.

Why have 4th or 5th round picks. Aren't the EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED masterminds showing their high quality draft ability?

We should be fined the rest of our picks for abuse.....fan abuse. BTW this was a joke so don't get your delicates in a bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
                      56- Justin Miller
                      76- evan Matthis
                      97- Chris canty

That would have been the best draft out of all the teams who didnt have 1st round draft picks.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                        That would have been the best draft out of all the teams who didnt have 1st round draft picks.
                        Maybe. There is a reason all of those players were available when the Broncos drafted. If they were as good as you think they are, then probably at least one of the 32 NFL teams drafting them would have picked them up

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco

THERE ISNT ANY "MANAGEMENT"! Theyre all figureheads. Everything is controlled by one man....
                          Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

Originally posted by broncsx3
                            Maybe. There is a reason all of those players were available when the Broncos drafted. If they were as good as you think they are, then probably at least one of the 32 NFL teams drafting them would have picked them up
                            Tom Brady.

Go back to your corner and drink your Kool Aid.
                            Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81
                              Tom Brady.

Go back to your corner and drink your Kool Aid.
                              lol. Yes, Tom Brady was drafted in the 6th round. Big deal. What does that have to do with all of these awesome picks Denver should have made that they, and all the other teams, chose not to?

Are there good players that fall into later rounds? Of course. Are most of the players that fall into later rounds going to go to the Pro Bowl? Of course not.

Don't get too excited about all of the players we could have had. Odds are, they are probably going to suck.

And have a little more respect for other people's opinions. When you insult people for no reason whose only mistake was to disagree with you you look like a child.

Comment

Working...
                              X