Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait to see how things play out before you jump all over the draft picks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait to see how things play out before you jump all over the draft picks.

I still remember someone saying back when TD was drafted, "Who would want Terrel Davis? He went in the 6th round for a reason"

The draft picks you guys think are crap could turn out to be a HoF CB. You don't know because some times you get rookies with a huge amount of potential. Some rookies need some work and others come ready out of the package.

I may not agree with all the picks, but I am not about to go "U da SuX0r" just yet.
    "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Face it. We drafted 0 starters today. Just warm bodies to fill a jersey
    Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

Nothing worth waiting for in this draft. Oline depth was there and cheap. I really thought Jackson would be there in the second, but didn't like the pick. It seems all our haters got our picks.
      Broncos forever!! :clap:
      \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

Originally posted by jmjk
        Nothing worth waiting for in this draft. Oline depth was there and cheap. I really thought Jackson would be there in the second, but didn't like the pick. It seems all our haters got our picks.
        im a jackson "hater" as it were but i would have taken him over the guy we have taken in the 2nd round in a heartbeat, until these rookies show something, i wont be convinced, but now we have to face vincent jackson twice a year with our short ass corners, maybe darrent williams will cover him as nickel back
        Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
        http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

All I can say is this...Dante Hall has won how many games for KC??? If Williams is as good as the stats are showing....24 yards average punt return <== FREAKING INSAIN. It will help us phenomenally, and might even win us a game.

Comment

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81
            Face it. We drafted 0 starters today. Just warm bodies to fill a jersey

My question is still how do you know? I can name many NFL stars that had a crappy collage career.
            "Some people in this world make things happen, some people in this world know what happened, but most people wonder what happened."

Comment

Working...
            X