Redzone help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redzone help

Does anyone think the moron will try to address this critical issue with the team? I mean every game I heard "This team can move the ball as well if not better than any team in the NFL between the 20's but when it comes time to punch it in the end zone they continualy come up short"

Already passing on several big receiving targets and taking a huge question mark I'm real curious what is going through Shanahan's mind. The only receiver left that we have a shot at who I think has the potential to become a redzone threat is Larry Brackins, who has been noted for his ability to go up and win jump balls. Only problem is he's coming straight out of Junior College and intelligence is a question mark (he didn't have the grades to get into any D-1 school).

4.63 in the 40-yard dash … 2.73 20-yard dash … 1.66 10-yard dash … 35-inch vertical jump … 9-foot-4 broad jump … 4.44 20-yard shuttle … 11.77 60-yard shuttle … 7.13 three-cone drill … 33½-inch arm length … 8½-inch hands.

and a little blurb from the nfl.com positives
    Has good field awareness and above-average body control to keep balance and knows where the markers are, showing the awareness to uncover vs. the zone … Uses his big body effectively to post up defenders … He is tough to guard in the red zone because of his height and leaping ability

I really think if he's around when we get to pick again he's worth a shot because we seriously need someone who can go up and get the freakin ball in the endzone
    Last edited by Pryce4Prez; 04-24-2005, 02:47 AM.

heres to hoping he falls to our 6th
    and that if hes available we actual take a player who is GOOD value there, not someone who's destined to be an undrafted free agent that shanny feels he can make another project of
    Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
    http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

i THINK THAT tatum bell will help the red zone offense this year with his great vision, and hopefully with the fairly big contract of putz this year, and his "emergance" last year that he will be used me especially in the redzone

^Snk16

Broncos Kick Ass

Comment

Working...
      X