Mike Anderson and Q being traded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Anderson and Q being traded

Both have been traded to the Bengals for a 4th and 5th round picks... JUST JOKING...seriously though....

Right now we have T-Bell, Mike Anderson, Q, Cecil Sapp "who I think is going to be big," Ron Dayne, Brandon Miree and now MC. <=== thats 7 RB's

If Mike and Q are traded for some pics we would have T-Bell and probably Dayne behind him followed by Sapp, MC then Miree. Thats 5 RBs without Q and Mike. I think we could get some worth while picks by trading the two. The big downside would be the loss of Marine Mike's leadership. Q however...he is good, but we reallly don't need him anymore. I'll say it again though....Cecil Sapp...he has the talent to be BIG in our running scheme...especially from what I saw last year.

I think we could get at least 1 4th or some low 6-7's for the two easily. That way we will have m ore flexabilty...perhaps draft McPhearson? then get an O-line to groom for next year. Also, we could nab a WR to compete with the ones we have now to increase the competition. Thoughts?

Sapp does not have the speed to make it at this leval.. and his ablity he had in college to run folks over .. we ll it didnt work..............as far as dayne your not serious right the guy has been in the leauge 5 years and not done crap hes a heisman... an dplease save me the crap about change of scenery
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
      Sapp does not have the speed to make it at this leval.. and his ablity he had in college to run folks over .. we ll it didnt work..............as far as dayne your not serious right the guy has been in the leauge 5 years and not done crap hes a heisman... an dplease save me the crap about change of scenery
      I recall Sapp running over Indy in our final game last year when he was in it. He had 4 attempts for 32 yards; thats an 8 yard per carry average. I'm just sayin gthe guy has the capability to be huge in our run scheme.

Comment

Working...
      X