worst draft pick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worst draft pick?

Since we have all this complaining about the draft...which one pick was the worst in your opinion...
    Darrnet Williams
    6.25%
    Karl Paymah
    34.38%
    Domonique Foxworth
    12.50%
    Maurice Clarett
    25.00%
    All our picks were great!
    3.13%
    They all sucked
    18.75%

the third corner was a little odd, but hey, guess they got tired of gettin burned by peyton and co. and they already addressed the d-line (for the most part anyways).

Comment

Clarret was probably not going to get drafted or he'd get taken in the 7th. We took him in the third. I could just gouge out my eyes.

Comment

Shanahan and Bowlen had CB Justin Miller in their hands but instead picked Darrent Willliams.
        Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
          the third corner was a little odd, but hey, guess they got tired of gettin burned by peyton and co. and they already addressed the d-line (for the most part anyways).
          The bad thing about this is Peyton Manning is prolly sitting back laughing and saying to himself, "look how Im controlling the Denver Broncos draft"

Comment

Originally posted by defense!!!
            Shanahan and Bowlen had CB Justin Miller in their hands but instead picked Darrent Willliams.
            They didnt draft him to be a starter or even a nickel back, they purely drafted him for his return skills, Shanny has said this a number of times already.

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
              Since we have all this complaining about the draft...which one pick was the worst in your opinion...

It wasnt a matter of the picks being Bad actually. Williams Iunderstand, and Clarett MAY pan out, But Paymah and Williams both were reaches, and Clarrett has way more against him than for him IMO
              Bronco fan from Packer Land.
              Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
              Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Working...
              X