Ernest Shazor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ernest Shazor?

he's a safety that runs a 4.45, and we've needed a pass coverage saefty for a while now. thoughts?
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Would love that pick if hes still available

Comment

Shazor is a very good player, but he's not a coverage safety. In fact, many teams project him more as an outside linebacker because of his deficiecies in coverage. He'd be a good addition to the team, but I'd rather an o-lineman like Chris Myers or Michael Munoz. Maybe a WR like JR Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by jletourneau
        Shazor is a very good player, but he's not a coverage safety. In fact, many teams project him more as an outside linebacker because of his deficiecies in coverage. He'd be a good addition to the team, but I'd rather an o-lineman like Chris Myers or Michael Munoz. Maybe a WR like JR Russell.
        he's a bit of a tweener because hes too slow to be a safety and too small to be an OLB, OL would be nice
        Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
        http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Eventhough we have drafted 3 other CB I would love to see Shazor in a Broncos uniform.

Brandon Browner is still out there as well and can be converted to a safety.

Maybe we can just take all DB in this draft so we don't have to pick another DB for the next ten years. Just kidding!

Comment

Working...
          X