You guys are all whiners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are all whiners

The Denver Broncos with Mike Shanahan are one of the must consistently successful franchises in the NFL. Mike Shanahan does not listen to "draft experts" and makes INDEPENDENT decisions in regards to personel. He doesn't spend his time listening to other so called "experts" in the media or phoneys who spend their time on message boards. He doesn't need to. He IS an expert and he is a proven success in finding his types of players. This team will be a contender every year and they are very close to being a superbowl type team. It will only take a few adjustments to place this team among the elite in the NFL and obviously Shanahan believes that one of the adjustments he needs is depth and speed in the secondary. And lets not second guess the drafting of a runningback by this team. They know exactly what they are looking for in running backs and history proves this. The obviously see something in their pick. This team is successful because they consistently find the types of players that fit THEIR system.

- Jason

PS. The so called "experts" on this board are all whiners.

As are you for whining about the whiners.

Plus, I'm an "expert" and I don't whine about our picks. Christ almighty, beat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinals997
      The Denver Broncos with Mike Shanahan are one of the must consistently successful franchises in the NFL. Mike Shanahan does not listen to "draft experts" and makes INDEPENDENT decisions in regards to personel. He doesn't spend his time listening to other so called "experts" in the media or phoneys who spend their time on message boards. He doesn't need to. He IS an expert and he is a proven success in finding his types of players. This team will be a contender every year and they are very close to being a superbowl type team. It will only take a few adjustments to place this team among the elite in the NFL and obviously Shanahan believes that one of the adjustments he needs is depth and speed in the secondary. And lets not second guess the drafting of a runningback by this team. They know exactly what they are looking for in running backs and history proves this. The obviously see something in their pick. This team is successful because they consistently find the types of players that fit THEIR system.

- Jason

PS. The so called "experts" on this board are all whiners.

So what you are saying is that fans are not allowed to have opinions that differ from management? That seems to be an unreasonable expectation.

Also, it sounds to me that you are whining yourself...about the whiners.......

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

i dont know if u guys ever noticed but mike really doesnt have that good of luck drafting sleeper players only RB and thats because of the system

Comment

Thinking that denver was wrong is different than having 50 matching threads all proclaiming how stupid Shanahan is compared to the thread starter. Who probably sees at the most 50 college games. But your three are totally right-bringing up someone elses bad behavior and labeling it as such makes one a whiner.
          http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?p=497087#post497087

Above I will list all my predictions for the 2005 season.

Comment

Working...
          X