haha kicker to "develope"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha kicker to "develope"

i guess we are goin to try to mold a kicker in with the system like we are doin with plummer hahaha this almost makes we hate ol shanny

we'll mold him to a punter...... watch....

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
      we'll mold him to a punter...... watch....
      Ya PUNTER, we got Elam for the Kix

Comment

that would be cool. there was so much talent left in the draft to take a Kicker tho especially if we are just goin to mold him into a punter. i would have taken ernest shazor and taken time to mold him into a great safety. i hope they turn darrent williams in to a safety he can hit for a little guy i like him hes my fav pick of the draft

Comment

This kid is a kicker and a punter, he had a 45 plus punting average and he can get it behingd the 10 yard line... I actually like this pick!
          We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

i dont really know to much or well anything about him id just like to address the more serious issues like Safety. i wonder what ol shanahan is thinking im sure he has a plan

Comment

Originally posted by dabreeze1984
              i dont really know to much or well anything about him id just like to address the more serious issues like Safety. i wonder what ol shanahan is thinking im sure he has a plan
              Why do we need another safety. We have John Lynch, Nick Ferguson, Chris Young and Sam Brandon. Also we have Willie Middlebrooks and Jeremy LeSueur who were both FS's in college. There's a reason why we drafted so many CB's because we are going to switch some over to safety.

Comment

This is a good pick, we really needed a punter. I am really glad we got Chris Myers, he will be the future of the Broncos line.

Comment

Originally posted by ttejuco
                  Why do we need another safety. We have John Lynch, Nick Ferguson, Chris Young and Sam Brandon. Also we have Willie Middlebrooks and Jeremy LeSueur who were both FS's in college. There's a reason why we drafted so many CB's because we are going to switch some over to safety.
                  i 100% agree thats what is goin to be done and i hope its darrent williams thats what ive been saying all along but im sure that we could have gotten that kicker/punter as an undrafted free agent and taken something else with the 7th but its the 7th so its not really worth arguing

Comment

Working...
                  X