Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two undrafted guys Shanny should look at.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shazor signed as free agent last night with Arizona Cardinals. Apparently, he is in the mix for the starting FS position. I can't believe he went undrafted.

Comment

Hey it would be cool if your denver dollar said "In Broncos we trust"...and had elways mug on it or something!

Arizona? errrrrr....,... well as for him not being agile silkamilkamonic i willsay this-- You can work on agility. (medicine ball training, tire hoping etc.) It's speed that's the gift and can only be improved slightly. I still say he would be a great pick anyways. At least we could have tried him out have him visit training camp.

Comment

Originally posted by defense!!!
        ANOTHER CB!!! GREAT SHANAHAN!!!
        Well, FWIW Browner was actually ranked ahead of all 3 CBs we took on day one. He'll be a contributor on special teams and may cost one of the draftees a spot on the team.

Comment

ya we should sign Ernest Shazor.......he has great size......and runs a 4.4! we need a big S like him! and we could give that cb a shot to.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoballa2684
            ya we should sign Ernest Shazor.......he has great size......and runs a 4.4! we need a big S like him! and we could give that cb a shot to.

He runs a 4.7, not a 4.4. Read the whole thread.

Comment

Originally posted by FIELDY
              Shazor signed as free agent last night with Arizona Cardinals. Apparently, he is in the mix for the starting FS position. I can't believe he went undrafted.
              FS? shazor is a SS/OLB tweener
              Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
              http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by Broncology
                Amen to that.

Along with them, Ben Wilkerson (one of the best centers) Michael Munoz and Josh Davis should be considered.

I think Wilkerson goes to Miami to re-unite with Saban and help Brown start runnin' and help a crappy Miami offensive line.
                Josh Davis already signed with Miami.

And I agree plenty on you're statement of the 40 time, it's one of the most overrated aspects of the combine. I don't see Bethel Johnson, Kordell Stewart, David Terrell, and Quinton Caver wrecking havoc in the NFL.

Jerry Rice, Rod Smith and Jimmy Smith never had fast 40 times in the NFL, Ernest Wilford I am pretty sure had a good 40 time and had a struggling rookie season in Jax.

Ernest Shazor needs to be signed, though Brandon and Chris Young are currently the backup safeties.
                Rod Smith, Jimmy Smith and Art Monk are the most underrated recievers in my time watching the NFL. It's a shame.

Rod Smith: 2005 NFL Pro Bowler

Comment

Originally posted by FIELDY
                  Well forget my comment then. I still think Sam Brandon is unproven, I didn't really like him back in 2002. And I've barely even seen Chris Young play.

John Lynch ain't too fast, and he for a decade was the best overall Safety you could find.

That's right Rod Woodson.
                  Rod Smith, Jimmy Smith and Art Monk are the most underrated recievers in my time watching the NFL. It's a shame.

Rod Smith: 2005 NFL Pro Bowler

Comment

Working...
                  X