Which team had the best draft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which team had the best draft?

Who in your opinion was the lions of this years draft?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

I would have to say the Cowboys did the best this year at the draft. I think the Chiefs (WE ACTUALLY DRAFTED PLAYERS WE NEEDED!), Chargers, Dolphins (Matt Roth was an excellent choice) and the Browns did well in this draft. I also thought the Bears did well by picking Kyle Orton and I believe he is going to be one hell of a QB in the NFL (when he leaves the Bears, of course).

The Broncos, Lions, Seahawks, Vikings and the Raiders could have done a lot better with their picks this year.

Comment

arizona had the best draft hands down they got every position they needed. im even willin to say that they had the best offseason. they are my sleeper team

Comment

Which team had the best draft?

Personally, I think that the Vikings did a very good job this year. I am a fan of the Broncos over the Vikings, but they did a great job. They only did not fill their kicker need, which will be addressed in FA. Any other thoughts? I though the ravens did pretty well for themselves too.
        Go Broncos, make me keep believing this year

Comment

One of the division rivals. San Diego then I would say Tampa.

Comment

I'm really happy with the Fins top three picks. I feel all three, Ronnie Brown,Matt Roth and Channing Crowder should come in straight away and make an impact which is what we really need after last years disaster.

I'm glad also we took a cb in the 4th and an OL - all needs that had to be addressed.

On paper at least it seems a much better draft than some of Wannstedst's disasters of the past.

Comment

I also think the Vikings had a very good draft!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

already is a thread on this:

Who had the best draft?
                MoFo_JoRo

in other nfl teams

Comment

Ravens the team how cant pick a bust
                  Dan Cody Need i say more

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
                  Woodson makes the pick
                  Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

Originally posted by HaroldWoods41SS
                    Ravens the team how cant pick a bust
                    Dan Cody Need i say more
                    They also got that reciever from Oklahoma i forget his name
                    sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Clayton...

But I think the Titans quietly pulled of a great draft for what they needed.. along with the Cardinals and the Cowboys.

Comment

Cardinals def. had a very good draft...they picked up what might end up being four starters in the draft (rodgers obviously, Arrington realistically, Elton Brown, Daryl Blackstock)

The ravens also def. had a very good draft as well

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I really like what San Diego did.... but I hate it too.
                          Winter is Coming!

Comment

Dallas, Arizona and San Diego crushed this draft. Now that's how a front office should draft.

Comment

Although Arizona had a great draft, they released Raynoch Thompson so there is no way they can hang in the NFC west this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X