TD or MC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broncosfan9798
    Most "experts" are saying it was a reach because of his last 2 years out of FB. They are saying the same thing about Mike Williams, he will be a stud. Clarett, had he played the last 2 years would have been a 1st round pick...
    We took him in the 3rd, because Dallas was going to take him in the 4th round, we did not have a 4th or 5th round....so we had to grab him. I support Clarett and welcome him to Denver, he will flourish in Denver, as long as he sticks to hard work. Denver will pick up a vetern receiver after June 1, so we will be alright as long as the browns def line steps up....
    No parcells said he was on his list at first, but when they did the cut to 125 players they wanted he did not make it. we took him cuz hes talented

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan9798
      Most "experts" are saying it was a reach because of his last 2 years out of FB. They are saying the same thing about Mike Williams, he will be a stud. Clarett, had he played the last 2 years would have been a 1st round pick...
      We took him in the 3rd, because Dallas was going to take him in the 4th round, we did not have a 4th or 5th round....so we had to grab him. I support Clarett and welcome him to Denver, he will flourish in Denver, as long as he sticks to hard work. Denver will pick up a vetern receiver after June 1, so we will be alright as long as the browns def line steps up....

i agree, clarrett just needs time to learn the game of football again. After 2 years bell will have back to back 1000 yard seasons, then will want a new contract, so in steps clarrett and wam!!! another great denver rb. time will only tell tho, but to me bell is one cocky SOB, just like portis, and will want the mega bucks that just aint worth handing out to a rb in denver.

And i also think we need to start welcoming our new lineman, and referring to them as Broncos, not the Browns on the Broncos, or Browncos, just Broncos!

Comment

How did clarett cheat the system? i might be wrong, but im under the impression that all he said was what everyone knows college coaches and recruiters do, well i know my best friend played college ball and they gave him cash to come to their school and they also set him up with a "summer job." Clarett has had nothin but turndowns since he tried to declare for the draft, by the nfl and ncaa. this guy has something to prove i know i would

Comment

it all just depends on who shows up MC the kid that showed all that talent at OSU or the cry baby kid...

as i have seen it so far

he said he wont hold out
          he looks like he has a gleam in his eye

hopefully the kid matured and understand that he cant take on the world..

if he can get back to weight.. hell have a chance ... and if he dont make the active roster this year send him to NFL europe for next season so he can take some more hits and get his feet weet again
          The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
          While he sits by his hearth at home.
          Quickly finds when questioned by others .
          That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Working...
          X