Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highlight videos from 3 of our picks...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Highlight videos from 3 of our picks...

    Clarett, and Foxworth

    Chris Myers.. (RG--number 77)



    they didn't have Williams, or Paymah though.

  • #2
    Originally posted by EddyMac87
    Clarett, and Foxworth

    Chris Myers.. (RG--number 77)



    they didn't have Williams, or Paymah though.
    We got a steal in Dominique Foxworth!!! His motor is always running and uses the skill every cornerback in the NFL needs very well, awareness.
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


    Sig above made by me!


    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by defense!!!
      We got a steal in Dominique Foxworth!!! His motor is always running and uses the skill every cornerback in the NFL needs very well, awareness.
      I think so too...i'm real happy with the Foxworth, and Myers pick

      Myers will probably end up a future starter here in denver

      Comment


      • #4
        bump...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EddyMac87
          I think so too...i'm real happy with the Foxworth, and Myers pick

          Myers will probably end up a future starter here in denver
          Yeah, Myers is great!

          Man, look at that explosiveness from Clarett! He's gonna tear the NFL up!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            yeah, maurice has got some QUICK FEET for such a big guy...

            That WSU game was amazing, I remember listening to it on the radio, he single handidly (err) won that game for Ohio State.

            Comment

            Working...
            X