SS B.Marion,WR Az Hakim, DE Mixon, and CB Aaron Glenn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS B.Marion,WR Az Hakim, DE Mixon, and CB Aaron Glenn

are all either cut or just about out the door. Would anyone like to see any of these guys here in Denver. I think Mixon, and Aarron Glenn would be huge pick ups. They both are productive and very reliable.

I would like to see us pick up Hakim. We have made huge steps in improving our D'line and CB positions so far but haven't made any changes to our WR crew.

Comment

hakim would fit nicely

Comment

what type of routes does hakim run

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
        Woodson makes the pick
        Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

Originally posted by HaroldWoods41SS
          what type of routes does hakim run
          An electrifying playmaker with breakaway speed… A proven scoring threat at both wide receiver and punt returner… Ability to make big yards after the catch with his deceptive moves and acceleration

His career average is 13.4 yards. Similar to Rod's (13.7). I've always liked him, and I think he could contribute, but with his latest injuries he may have lost a step. Coach Scout has his 40 time at 4.37 so he has/had some wheels. He could be our very own Dante Hall....

Still undecided though......
          Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by jimdez7784
            are all either cut or just about out the door. Would anyone like to see any of these guys here in Denver. I think Mixon, and Aarron Glenn would be huge pick ups. They both are productive and very reliable.

Aaron Glenn basically has signed w/ the Cowboys - their are some very minor contract details to be worked out which from his own mouth should be done by tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. He's a great guy who gave back alot to the Houston community while he was here and will be missed. That being said, he will be donning the blue star and I now must hate his guts.

Comment

Mixon sucks, have you not seen the Vikings play?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncology
                Mixon sucks, have you not seen the Vikings play?
                Maybe its the system? Or the players around him?

but I think denver has enough people on the dline at the moment.......but maybe they can pick up another rb or two.......
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                  Maybe its the system? Or the players around him?

but I think denver has enough people on the dline at the moment.......but maybe they can pick up another rb or two.......
                  Possibly, the system.

We do have enough defensive lineman and I believe we have eight running backs on our roster. We're fine.

Comment

Hakim and Glenn.
                    sigpic

Comment

marion! he would be a great addition he is experienced and would give us great leadership next to lynch. i would love to see those 2 knocking some heads off!

Comment

Marion plays FS right ! don't we need one well lets go get him and az hakim!

Comment

Hakim

Hakim would be useful to us but he does have a bad problem with fumbling. His arms are too short I guess .

Thanks for the sig NORTHERN!!!!!!!!

Comment

john lynch plays free safety for the broncos but is a natural strong safety. put lynch back where he belongs inserted in the box helping on the run and let marion roam the deep middle. we would have one of the premeire secondaries in the game then.

Comment

Working...
                            X