X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr.Z's Report Card...Broncos on the loser side

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...des/index.html
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

dr. z is a moron though. If you read what he said about the chiefs you will see why. I dont think he follows the off-season too well.

Comment

Wow! That's great! Anything negative thing Dr. Z has to say has to be encouraging.

Comment

Dr.Z is the stupidest professional sports analist i have ever seen. dont get to worried
        for loving the game and never letting go, thank you dennis

Join Football Board!

Comment

Originally posted by CR18
          Dr.Z is the stupidest professional sports analist i have ever seen. dont get to worried
          Yeah i agree.
          Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

mr.z is a dumb a$$

Comment

Maurice Clarett, who's been a problem everywhere he's ever been, going back to high school, with the exception of his freshman year at Ohio State.

So let me get this straight MO has been a problem "everywhere he's ever been, with exception of his freshman year at Ohio State."

Where else has he played football at that he was a problem if it was'nt Ohio State. And I dont remember hearing any problems in high school(maybe someone else does). From what i remember he was highly recruited out of high school.

It's obvious that Dr. Z is any idiot. Stick to rugby doc.

Comment

Just another guy getting paid to be wrong.
                Last edited by Hypnotic; 04-27-2005, 12:59 PM.

Comment

What else is new?

Comment

Wow...... we got a D.. He doesnt realize that all of our late picks are our better players.

Comment

Originally posted by oldustyballs
                      Maurice Clarett, who's been a problem everywhere he's ever been, going back to high school, with the exception of his freshman year at Ohio State.

So let me get this straight MO has been a problem "everywhere he's ever been, with exception of his freshman year at Ohio State."

Where else has he played football at that he was a problem if it was'nt Ohio State. And I dont remember hearing any problems in high school(maybe someone else does). From what i remember he was highly recruited out of high school.

It's obvious that Dr. Z is any idiot. Stick to rugby doc.
                      Not to mention that Droughns requested a trade, we didn't just kick him out the door.

Comment

yeah Doc Z is a bum, he just has a cool nickname for a sports writer. Other than that, his analysis is very unimpressive and most often wrong. No worries!

Comment

Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
                          I concur. Dr. Z is a bum
                          ^^^^^^^^^

need i say more!?

Comment

Working...
                          X