darnell bing/Marcedes Lewis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• darnell bing/Marcedes Lewis

if we ended up drafting Marcedes Lewis and Darnell Bing in the first round next year id be pretty happy.

Then again we may draft 2 corners, so id be happy with any pick that actually fills a need.

I work for the USC football team. Darnell Bing will not disappoint the Denver Broncos. Pure playmaker, great size, and the ability to tackle. That's all I'll say about him.

Comment

whats up with rocky, i went to highschool with him, i heard he may transfer cuz booty will get the start nex year

Comment

Can't really talk about that here...but Rocky is fine, he had a great spring practice and most likely will split time next season. It's up to the coaches.

Comment

Plus...don't worry bout it, the coaches have another year since I dont think Matt's job isnt really in jeopardy.

Comment

The first pick of next year has to be on a QB but hopefully it isn't Matt Leinart. He's more of the product of the talent around him more than anything. He's not athletic enough in my opinion and would rather have Carson Palmer than him.

Chris Leak would be the better choice if he came out in my opinion. At least that is the guy I would want.
            sigpic
            In A Room Called Real, I Stay Forever!

Comment

We need to address OL and DL in next year's draft, both sides of the ball are getting old on this team and next year's draft may be the best to address that in years.

The top 6 OT's in next year's draft could very well have been the top O-linemen selected in this year's draft with the likes of Andrew Whitworth, Eric Winston, D'Brickashaw Ferguson, Jon Scott, and Max Jean- Giles, and Marcus McNeil

Next year's DE and DTs are going to be great as well

This was a very down year for DT's but next year with there will be a plethora of huge guys with great athletic ability like Rodrique Wright, Haloti Ngata and Gabe Watson

Finally, this year was good for DE, unfortunately a lot of the prospects didnt have the pass-rushing skills that translate well to the pro game. Mathias Kiwanuka from BC and Mario Williams from NC State would most likely have been the top ends in this past draft as well.

I can't wait to see how we use our top two picks next year.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Originally posted by cdawg1001
                if we ended up drafting Marcedes Lewis and Darnell Bing in the first round next year id be pretty happy.

Then again we may draft 2 corners, so id be happy with any pick that actually fills a need.

hell yaa........we need a good play making saftey like Darnell Bing......and we could also use Marcedes Lewis.....hes a play making TE flat out.....and u can line him up at WR in the red zone and just throw a jump ball i mean hes 6'6! were gonna get 2 picks next yr in the 1st round.......maybe we get both? I can only hope lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cdawg1001

I would be choked if we picked those guys. Bing's alright, but the more MAJOR need, by far, is the defensive line, remember? The major need we neglected this draft? A wicked first round, in my opinion, would be rodrique wright and gabe watson. We'd have a DT tandem to rival stroud and henderson!

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
                  ABWRFRC

Comment

Hey it really doesnt matter...If Reggie is on the board when we pick, you better not pass on him. I'd pick the guy even if I had Walter Payton on my team. Other than that, defensive line is a soft spot next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X