Scouting the top 32 prospects for next years draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncology
    I'm not sure if he'd go #2, but that's possible.

9. Reggie Bush, RB, Southern California (Jr.): Some will say he's too small (6-0, 200) to be an NFL running back. They will be wrong. This kid will get 25 touches a game in the NFL and make defenses tremble every time.

I'm doing it by need, and I don't think we need another running back.

We do need a receiving threat. And Bush is more than a receiving threat. He excels at route running and he has excellent hands. At 6-0 he size doesn't become a hinder if he's lined up out in the slot or flat.

If I was a coach I would devise an offensive system around Bush. You could still have a great RB getting 15-25 runs a game.

Normally I would say we don't need a RB, but Bush is his own kind of player. Breakaway speed with even more amazing quickness, great hands, great head on his shoulder, the kid is going to be extremely special someday.

Comment

This list is bleh.

At this time last year, Chris Canty was expected to be a top 10 pick and Alex Smith was not even on the road map.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow

Thanks for info OS. Looking at it Prisco has Vince Young way to high on this list. In fact would say that at the moment he may not even be top 32.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
          Thanks for info OS. Looking at it Prisco has Vince Young way to high on this list. In fact would say that at the moment he may not even be top 32.
          but some would compare him to mike vick and by then his stock will go shooting up
          but i definitely this list is not by any means exhaustive, its just a rough indicator because some of those guys will get injured or play poorly etc and others will rise accordingly
          Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
          http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

where is Chris Leak?
            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

So a tackle and a DE in the 1st round next year then.
              BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
              IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by dbdom
                but some would compare him to mike vick and by then his stock will go shooting up
                but i definitely this list is not by any means exhaustive, its just a rough indicator because some of those guys will get injured or play poorly etc and others will rise accordingly
                That could be, however Vick was a more accomplished passer than Young is right now.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

If he leaves next year, two words: Vince Young. This kid is amazing.

Comment

Young won't be a QB in the NFL. He has Akili Smith syndrome. He can't read defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatum26Bell
                      where is Chris Leak?
                      He won't be senior next year.

Comment

Look right there at number 3 for the best player in the draft next year. DeAngelo Williams, MEMPHIS. My boy, my tiger. Memphis pride baby. Williams is a beast, he will be a great NFL back. Im just sad that there is no need at RB. But wherever he goes, DLo will be a great back.
                        Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
                          Interesting that they didn't include Bush. Has Bush already said something about staying for his senior season? Because if he comes out next year, he would at worst be the 2nd pick of the draft behind Leinart. And if he counts as a WR, you can throw him right in front of Nance on your list, Broncology.
                          They don't include underclassmen, because it's impossible to know who will declare. Bush is LIKELY to come out, but Leinart stayed, so who knows. If they don't win a championship this year, maybe he will feel he has something to prove. Who knows?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                            They don't include underclassmen, because it's impossible to know who will declare. Bush is LIKELY to come out, but Leinart stayed, so who knows. If they don't win a championship this year, maybe he will feel he has something to prove. Who knows?

Bush has said he will stay all 4 years, and honor his parents wish, but I think if he has an outstanding year, he might be in a situation where his parents would tell him to leave if the time was right, but who knows.

Comment

A few guys didn't make the list that I think will be there next year. Chris Leak, Charlie Whitehurst, and Brody Croyle (when healthy) are all very solid QBs and should make next years draft QB competition more interesting. Next year's QB class should be better than this year's.

Comment

does anyone have the list from last year?
                                someone should keep this until next year and we can see how CBS did

Comment

Working...
                                X