Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can that power forward play?

Anyonme think signing the power forward is going to work out
    Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

It's a power forward in basketball?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81
      Anyonme think signing the power forward is going to work out
      Yup and he will make the play of the year! He will go into the end zone and jump high catching a pass from Mauck during a pre-season game and clothesline himself with the goal post bar! Hahahahaha!

No he can do it, a lot of receivers and tight ends played basketball also, so he may be more of a project but if he can translate his skills into the NFL he will do fine. If not he will be gone!
      We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

only time will tell

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
          It's a power forward in basketball?
          yeah

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Comment

hey, antonio gates and tony gonzalez have been great.
            "You Play to win the games...HELLO"
            -Herman Edwards

^^ Forever my coach and..........................................The Future of the U- Jacory Harris

Comment

Ive seen him play B-Ball before and he seems to have the athletic skills.The only drawbacks are having limited football experience and hes torn his ACL three times i think.

Comment

Originally posted by porterhouse77
                hey, antonio gates and tony gonzalez have been great.
                I think he might be a good pickup like gates was. This could be a great move. But it did not cost anything in way of a draft pick, so if he is good, best pickup of the week.
                Broncos forever!! :clap:
                \

Me and my daughter, Christmas eve 2006

My wife and my daughter, same game against the Bengals.

:wave:

Comment

yeah, it would be a very nice surprise to see this guy develop into a contributing player. has he played much football before?

Comment

the best pickup in the offseason was signing brandon browner, hell be the 2nd corner nex year when lenny walls signs elsewhere.

Comment

we can only gain from this move
                      we have a good TE coach
                      the guy has some physical skills
                      we signed him as undrafted free agent, if he doesnt work out, it didnt cost us anything, so im all for the move
                      Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                      http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Plus this guy isn't a typical forward, he his absolutely a beast. Have you seen him? He looks like Shannon Sharpe on steroids.
                        BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                        IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Well the only thing is that the possiblity of him contributing this year is slim regardless of his athletic ability. Things to remember, Gates wasn't a major contributor until this season and TG did have the experience of playing football.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Yeah, This guy is a monster ATHLETICALLY. I watched the slam dunk contest and was instantly impressed. He may have the best vertical jump I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! This kid can flat out fly. To tear up your acl 3 times and still have a 46-48 inch vertical is incredible. By looking at him i can tell you right now that regardless of 40 time he is faster than Gates. It will take this guy a while to develop, i hope the broncos got him on a long term deal. It will be a year or three before he reaps benefits or doesnt. The potential is there. Body of a greek god. Very Confident and Cocky player. If he has a solid work ethic he can be BETTER than Gates as an athlete.
                            A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

yes i two watched the dunk and was also impressed he is very gifted plus he will have great hand high cordination and will be able to catch use his hands well to get off of jams and if fast enough could split out a little in expection 4.6 4.7 range from him

Comment

Working...
                              X