Can that power forward play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kerkhoff1
    yes i two watched the dunk and was also impressed he is very gifted plus he will have great hand high cordination and will be able to catch use his hands well to get off of jams and if fast enough could split out a little in expection 4.6 4.7 range from him

He does have tons of athletic ability, but if he's able to stick around its going take a year maybe to for him develop.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

He'd jump for high balls for us, something none of other receivers can. One thing is why doesn't he stay in basketball? Is he a flop with no basketball skills?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman
        He'd jump for high balls for us, something none of other receivers can. One thing is why doesn't he stay in basketball? Is he a flop with no basketball skills?
        He is a 6'5 Powerforward as a Senior. He probably isnt going to grow 5 inches over the summer. And if his game is not Charles Barkley great he probably wont be in the league. Put it like this he is 6'5 225 playing powerfoward. Kobe Bryant is 6'7 235 playing shooting guard. You see the difference. Not big enough for the Nba game.
        A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

Working...
        X