clarett was a bad 3rd round pick!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clarett was a bad 3rd round pick!!!

Hi, Bronco fans... I'm a big Ohio State fan, and I just want to warn you on clarett. This kid is just a piece of trash. You will soon find out how big this kids head is. He is lost in his own little world. This kids was willing to take down all his friends for his own personal gain. I have never disliked any past Buckeye player before, but this kid is just trash... I feel sorry for you guys because the Broncos are a good team and should have a better 3rd round pick in the 2005 draft instead of this kid. Good Luck Broncos, you will soon see what kind of trash this kid is!!!

Comment

pfff, we'll see. the kid definitely has a serious load on his shoulders; i'll be rootin for him.

Comment

This kid never made it through a full season without getting hurt and sitting the bench, and this includes high school...

Comment

We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by easttoledobucke
            This kid never made it through a full season without getting hurt and sitting the bench, and this includes high school...
            .....we must've read the same articles......

I wonder if that was one of his boosters.......
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

wake up or grow up

Hi, Bronco fans... I'm a big Ohio State fan, and I just want to warn you on clarett. This kid is just a piece of trash. You will soon find out how big this kids head is. He is lost in his own little world. This kids was willing to take down all his friends for his own personal gain. I have never disliked any past Buckeye player before, but this kid is just trash... I feel sorry for you guys because the Broncos are a good team and should have a better 3rd round pick in the 2005 draft instead of this kid. Good Luck Broncos, you will soon see what kind of trash this kid is!!!
              I've never been a osu fan, but before maurice went there when was the last time osu won the national championship game? Don't put the credit on craig krenzel. Clarrett was a beast in the fourth quarter. he won the championship and now he is in the pros. his leash will be a lot shorter in an already overcrowded backfield. so if he plays to his capabillities we have another good to great running back and if he doesn't, he'll somehow post some good numbers and some sucker team will give us a couple players or draft picks for him. ie rueben droughns and olandis gary.

Comment

No one deserves to be called trash. Its also not prudent to assume anything about this pick. I'll assure now that Shanahan wont put up with crap from Clarett. If Clarett is smart he'll understand that this his best chance to make a go of a pro career.
                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

well ohio state kind threw him under the bus to save thier a#$, but everyone gets upset with him when he tries to save face! All of ya'll haters just shut you [email protected]$ pie holes and let the kid do what he does! If he messes up oh well it is his life chill

Comment

Lets be honest. Because of Clarett you guys got a championship. OSU threw him under the bus for exposing the cheating at OSU. You guy's also stoped being winners and Krenzel looked very average when Clarett was suspended.

IMHO OSU should be on probation.

Comment

Wow... Some of you have no knowledge of clarett and the kind of person he is... All I can say is you will soon find out... I dought he will make it past summer practice with out getting hurt, his shoulder is made of glass...this kid only played one year of college ball, he should of never been drafted... This kid is lost in his own world... I don't care if you all think I'm full of sh*t, you all you soon find out what kind of trash he is.... And to the poster who said Ohio State cheets, you have no knowledge of Ohio State football. Ohio State runs one of the cleanest programs in the country. and clarret was not the reason Ohio State won the National Championship. Ohio State won the National Championship because they were a great TEAM that year and the players kept focused, clarret missed like 4 - 6 games that year because of his glass shoulder. Like I said, you all will soon find out about what kind of trash this kid is.

Comment

Taking Clarett wasnt a totally bad pick but taking him in the 3rd round over Sproles and Barber III that was the big mistake. Wait until at least the 5th or 6th round to take Clarett and if he goes there are still other RBs better than him left.
                        Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

You don't have any idea of who he is either. All you hear is what the media tells you that he did. Most people his age would have taken waht he did. You're just pissed because your football program sucks without him.

Comment

Hay C Fizzle, I'm glad clarett is off the Ohio State football team, they are a better team without him, and Ohio State will be back in the NC soon so I'm not worried. And fizzle you don't know what started all this stuff about clarett. clarrett got his car broken into at football practice one day and he filled a false police report saying $1,000's of dollars of stuff was stollen, he was kicked off the team for lieing to the police and Ohio State coaches.. Then he lied to the NCAA inspectors.. Also Ohio State football team is not on probation because the NCAA has found Ohio State did nothing wrong in this case... clarett has caused all his own trouble with his greed.

Comment

Hay C Fizzle, I'm glad clarett is off the Ohio State football team, they are a better team without him, and Ohio State will be back in the NC soon so I'm not worried. And fizzle you don't know what started all this stuff about clarett. clarrett got his car broken into at football practice one day and he filled a false police report saying $1,000's of dollars of stuff was stollen, he was kicked off the team for lieing to the police and Ohio State coaches.. Then he lied to the NCAA inspectors.. Also Ohio State football team is not on probation because the NCAA has found Ohio State did nothing wrong in this case... clarett has caused all his own trouble with his greed.
                              Regardless of who did what to whom, the primary difference between Clarett/Ohio State and other players/univserities is that they got caught ... there's a lot more going on in college football than what the public knows and it doesn't all just happen to occur at Ohio State either.

Comment

Working...
                              X