clarett was a bad 3rd round pick!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by easttoledobucke
    Wow... Some of you have no knowledge of clarett and the kind of person he is... All I can say is you will soon find out... I dought he will make it past summer practice with out getting hurt, his shoulder is made of glass...this kid only played one year of college ball, he should of never been drafted... This kid is lost in his own world... I don't care if you all think I'm full of sh*t, you all you soon find out what kind of trash he is.... And to the poster who said Ohio State cheets, you have no knowledge of Ohio State football. Ohio State runs one of the cleanest programs in the country. and clarret was not the reason Ohio State won the National Championship. Ohio State won the National Championship because they were a great TEAM that year and the players kept focused, clarret missed like 4 - 6 games that year because of his glass shoulder. Like I said, you all will soon find out about what kind of trash this kid is.
    dang dude, you really know how to exaggerate! if clarett miss 4-6 games and still ran for 1200yds and 16 tds then he should have been a 1st rounder instead of 3rd! How can Ohio State be one the cleanest programs when players other than clarett also recieve EXTRAS!!! DUD STOP HATING

Comment

Wow... Some of you have no knowledge of clarett and the kind of person he is... All I can say is you will soon find out... I dought he will make it past summer practice with out getting hurt, his shoulder is made of glass...this kid only played one year of college ball, he should of never been drafted... This kid is lost in his own world... I don't care if you all think I'm full of sh*t, you all you soon find out what kind of trash he is.... And to the poster who said Ohio State cheets, you have no knowledge of Ohio State football. Ohio State runs one of the cleanest programs in the country. and clarret was not the reason Ohio State won the National Championship. Ohio State won the National Championship because they were a great TEAM that year and the players kept focused, clarret missed like 4 - 6 games that year because of his glass shoulder. Like I said, you all will soon find out about what kind of trash this kid is.
      did'nt their qb just get in trouble for taking money???and what irizarry and that rb that beat that dude up and robbed him????ohio state has been nothing but trouble since tressel got their and dont tell me i dont know about ohio state football cause im a buckeyes fan.....i think tressel is good coach but he needs tokeep a tighter leash on these kids....and without clarett we wouldnt be even thinking about ohio states national championship it wouldnt have happened...they would have been crushed by miami....

Comment

Hay C Fizzle, I'm glad clarett is off the Ohio State football team, they are a better team without him, and Ohio State will be back in the NC soon so I'm not worried. And fizzle you don't know what started all this stuff about clarett. clarrett got his car broken into at football practice one day and he filled a false police report saying $1,000's of dollars of stuff was stollen, he was kicked off the team for lieing to the police and Ohio State coaches.. Then he lied to the NCAA inspectors.. Also Ohio State football team is not on probation because the NCAA has found Ohio State did nothing wrong in this case... clarett has caused all his own trouble with his greed.
        what about smith getting in trouble for taking money???did they kick him off the team no...he just got suspended..how fair is that????

Comment

Wow man, thanks for lettinmg us know all about Clarett; you are one clued up talent evaluator...

which team do you work for and how much are you getting paid?

If you dont work in the NFl you should, you really have some insight
          kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

Clarrett will be a bust.....

Should of taken Barber before Shanny ever thought about taking him.

Jake "the Fake" Plummer - Shannon Sharpe

Comment

^^^ wow, yet another person who should be working in the front office.

Dude, give up your measley $20,000 a year job (that is if you arent in school)
              and send your CV to all 32 teams.

Guys like you are diamonds!
              kiwi Bronco fan

Comment

I still can't believe that the broncos drafted Clarett, I hate him! I just hope he doesn't play.

Comment

Hay C Fizzle, I'm glad clarett is off the Ohio State football team, they are a better team without him, and Ohio State will be back in the NC soon so I'm not worried. And fizzle you don't know what started all this stuff about clarett. clarrett got his car broken into at football practice one day and he filled a false police report saying $1,000's of dollars of stuff was stollen, he was kicked off the team for lieing to the police and Ohio State coaches.. Then he lied to the NCAA inspectors.. Also Ohio State football team is not on probation because the NCAA has found Ohio State did nothing wrong in this case... clarett has caused all his own trouble with his greed.

First of all, you have used the phrase "this kid" about 200 times in this thread. You'd be much better off letting us find out how unintelligent you are through normal means than by broadcasting it out like this. Learn to write, ingrate.

Secondly, Clarett did in fact file a police report, because his vehicle was broken into. He reported what had been stolen to the police officer, and the cop was the one who tallied it up for a total of $10,150.00. Get it? Cop tallied it, not Clarett. Furthermore, Clarett did not press charges because the stuff did not belong to him in the first place. Understand? He was not seeking compensation for himself.

The problem is, he couldn't prove what had been taken, since he didn't have proof of ever being in possession of it. He was charge with "falsifying a police report", but they offered him a plea bargain of a lesser charge and a fine of $100. That's like getting a traffic ticket for $250 and settling it (like millions of people do each year) with a plea bargain and a lesser fine of $100 to get it over with.

There were two 150 capacity CD cases stolen. The cop said "Hmmm...300 CD's at about $15 each...that's $4,500. Two T.V.'s..." etc. etc. That's how they came up with the figure.

Now, what are you going to do when someone breaks into your car? You call the police, right? Right. That's all he did. He was robbed, so he called the cops. That's all he did wrong. Wait...that's not wrong.

Amazing as an OSU fan, you don't know jack. All you know is the BS the media has been feeding you. Clarett was about to drop the bomb on a very corrupt athletic program, and you'd better believe that OSU smeared him as much as possible to take away his credibility.

Wait, why am I even wasting my time? This is like trying to explain astrophysics to a poodle.

Have a great day!

Comment

good stuff perry

Comment

i Really wish that you people who are Ohio State fans would leave the boards if your not a bronco's fan. You're like the damn Raiders and Chiefs fans.. Get on my damn nerves.

I love Perry. He should speak for me at my wedding..
                      Last edited by CireZero; 04-29-2005, 11:12 AM.

Comment

OSU Academics

Do they teach spelling and grammar at Ohio State? I "dought" it! Maybe that's why Buckeyes have to "cheet."

Comment

Working...
                        X