Chad Friehauf was the best thing the Broncos did this off season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Friehauf was the best thing the Broncos did this off season

Chad Friehauf was the best thing that the Broncos did this off season. Watch out for the Division 2 player of the year he will be competeing for the starting spot in a couple of years or be starting on another team watch out.

Double posting is bad.
    Originally posted by boltzpride619
    What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
    True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Ya well guess what i did it im gettin a point across

Im getting a point across how aobut you respond to what i said not aobut stupid double posting come one now thats even dumber to write that come on man.

Comment

Dude Freehowf Is The Freaking Best Man He's Gonna Be The Greatest Of All Time Bro Man He's The Next Elway Dogg He's Like Mike Vick And Bret Favre Combined Into One Only Better Dogg He Can Chick The Rock Like A 100 Yards Off His Back Foot Man.
        Originally posted by boltzpride619
        What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

^^^^^^^^
          Wurd.

Comment

Dude Freehowf Is The Freaking Best Man He's Gonna Be The Greatest Of All Time Bro Man He's The Next Elway Dogg He's Like Mike Vick And Bret Favre Combined Into One Only Better Dogg He Can Chick The Rock Like A 100 Yards Off His Back Foot Man.
            ....welcome back, pitm.........(I think)
            "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Chad Friehauf is the future qb of the Denver Broncos

Chad Friehauf will be the future qb for the denver broncos once they get rid of jake plummer. You probally haven theard of him but he is the future.

Comment

I agree with you if he can translate his skills and ability overall into the NFL, but will have to see during camp and the pre-season how it unfolds.
                We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

how

How did u know who he was?

Comment

Answer this question

Who will be the future quarterback of the broncos in three years in your opionion

A. Jake Plummer
                    B. Danny Kanell
                    C. Mauck
                    D. Chad Friehauf

Comment

Just because he's not a household name does not mean none of us know about him. He has excelled on a very small platform at school of the mines and will have some BIG adjustments before he sees that success translate.

That's great that you are so high on him, I've read your repeated statement now in three different threads. But the bottom line is that no matter what skills he possesses and what statistics he has put up he is going to really have to fight even to make the practice squad.

Plummer is obviously the starter, and Bradlee Van Pelt at worst will be on the practice squad as he is very valuable as a member of the scout team for weekly game preparations. On top of this there is still Matt Mauck and Danny Kanell. Shanahan has shown a tendency to go with only 2 qb's on the active roster in recent years so that further limits the # of qb's as well.

He'll have to really stand out in mini camps and training camp to make the team in any capacity. I realize he has a lot of skills, but with those skills he will be fighting an upward battle. In my personal opinion he has been brought in to add to further increase competition and push Mauck and Van Pelt. He may or may not be able to capitalize on that opportunity and beat them out for a job. Guess we'll find out before too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad is Rad
                        Who will be the future quarterback of the broncos in three years in your opionion

A. Jake Plummer
                        B. Danny Kanell
                        C. Mauck
                        D. Chad Friehauf

Hmm.....

That's tough. because Plummer's and the team's performance have a direct correlation to any answer.

Provided that Shanahan is still coach, and there has been at least 1 deep playoff run with Plummer, an educated guess would be Plummer. 33 going on 34 isn't quite over the hill for a QB these days.

I know it WILL NOT be Kanell. He probably won't be around in 3 years at all.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

Comment

Jake Plummer. Not that that's a good thing, mind you.

Welcome to the boards!!!

Comment

Plummer no question. But watch out for Van Pelt. Once he learns the offense he will be lethal!

Comment

Friehauf or Van Pelt, but I think if Friehauf can translate into the NFL, he will be the franchise quarterback.
                              We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!

Sig By SNK16

Comment

Working...
                              X