• NFL Draft Countdown draft grades.

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/review/grades.html

We got a C... We passed eh?
    sigpic

we deserved a c
    for loving the game and never letting go, thank you dennis

Join Football Board!

Comment

Dr.Z gave us a D but i noticed the teams we play this year looked to have good and great drafts except the redskins and bills.
      Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

we shouldnt have gotten THAT high of a grade...our only 2 good raft picks were Darrent Williams and Chris Myers

Comment

Originally posted by West
          we shouldnt have gotten THAT high of a grade...our only 2 good raft picks were Darrent Williams and Chris Myers
          I think Ernster was a good pick. Our punter(s) is/are terrible! It can't hurt to bring in a fresh leg. I would say day one was a solid D- to F+ but I think Myers was a great pick and I like the fact that we got Browner as an undrafted FA. I'd really like to see him at FS. With his size and potential, I have visions of Atwater dancing in my head.

Comment

Dont jump the gun. He isnt Sean Taylor, or Thomas Davis coming out of college. He just an undrafted FA who is immature and a slow 40 time.. Noone can measure up to what Atwater is and was. Ok, my uncle is not a small man, hes 6'4 325..he played T for the Arkansas Razorbacks way back when Atwater was a senior.. He said there was this sweep play were he pulled and all he saw was a big huge black dude wearing 27 coming full speed and knocking his ass on the ground.

Comment

Coaches and GMs will tell you that it takes 3 years to properly and evaluate a draft. In other words, how did those players do in the ensuing three years? These morons in the media giving grades are good for one thing: to ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by West
                Well, 2 out of 6 would equal a B, on a 4.0 grade scale.....
                (redneck math - 2/6=3.33333333~)
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak
                  Brilliant!
                  sigpic

Comment

Everybody seems to forget our first round pick. We chose a first round pick next year (probably better than what we gave up), a third round pick this year, and a fourth round pick next year. The Broncos' special teams sucked so our third and sixth round pick were spent on a definite need. We will need corners to replace Walls and possablily Middlebrooks next year. Chris Myer was a good pick. Other than one too many corners and a questionable running back (but one with a big possable up side) at this point it looks like this draft will be okay.

At least the Broncos are trying to get players to fill our present and future needs. In a couple of years, we will know if they were correct in their choices.

Comment

Originally posted by rcsodak

Huh?

2/6 obviously is 33% as you stated.

However, on a 4.0 scale, 33% has a integer credit of zero which equates to an F.

A 60% would equate to a 1, 70% to a 2, 80% to a 3, 90%+ to a 4.0.

Thus, 2 out of 6 = "F" on a 4.0 scale.

Comment

Seeing as the patriots got a C+ a C for us is just fitting in my books...
                        sigpic
                        PSN & XBL: Vicious2500
                        You Shed Tears of Scarlet

Comment

I would give us a B for the 2nd day and a D- for the first day. I think Foxworth was a steal, Clarett was a reach with Canty and Perkins still on the board, and Paymah and Williams were extreme reaches.

Myers was a solid value and I think everyone expected a punter that could kick off in round 7.

I'd grade the draft a D based just on value. But the true grade can't be given until after the season. Still, it doesn't look very good.

Comment

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/rev...erbroncos.html
                            Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

I was upset at Payma and Clarrett (sp?) at the time. I still am not sold on them but each has a certain degree of potential. When you figure in what the Broncos got in trade for the first pick, this draft looks pretty good to me. I would give it a B (maybe even a B+ or higher if either of the question marks or deferred picks work out). We tend to grade drafts prior to when it can be factually done but here is my premature opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X