• Time
  • Show
Clear All

trade 1-2 places down and grab d'brick ferguson
    Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
    http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Seriously, you guys have a shot at #1, at least the top 5... Washington will be terrible... they've seriously screwed themselves personnel wise the past few years.... It was nice of them to take aging Mike Barrow off our hands and let Antonio Pierce get away to us....

the NFC East will probably be #1 Dallas #2 NY #3 Philly #4 and last in the NFC Washington.

Comment

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81
        But Plummer wont have a great year
        Neither will Winslow, apparently.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by nyfootballgiant
          the NFC East will probably be #1 Dallas #2 NY #3 Philly #4 and last in the NFC Washington.
          Why would you place Philly so far down? Did something happen out there beyond T.O. (without whom they went to the Super Bowl, anyway)?

Comment

Philly is VULNERABLE.
            They went to the Super Bowl in a very diluted NFC.... Who did they have to beat to make it there? The Vikings? The Falcons?

Pittsburgh and Indianapolis would have beaten the Eagles in the Super Bowl. If DeShaun Foster and Kris Jenkins were healthy the Panthers would have repeated as NFC champs.
            Very overrated, vulnerable team there in Philly....

Comment

Philly is VULNERABLE.
              They went to the Super Bowl in a very diluted NFC.... Who did they have to beat to make it there? The Vikings? The Falcons?

Pittsburgh and Indianapolis would have beaten the Eagles in the Super Bowl. If DeShaun Foster and Kris Jenkins were healthy the Panthers would have repeated as NFC champs.

I still think the NFC EAST is going to suck(although) not as bad as last year! The Eagles have to be the favorates.

Comment

Philly is VULNERABLE.

I agree with the Tuna being in DAL for another year his team will be better and will play PHL to a draw. WAS will probably be somewhat better and the NYG should be a lot better thant last year again causing a draw something that did not happen last year there is a 3-4 more loses in division than last year.

Comment

I was thinkin about that the other day Jr, the cowboys look like they'll be a lot better next year, which is bad for the skins (and good for us). Anyways, as far as this thread is concerned, i can't stress it enough, rodrique wright! And to complete a dream round 1, how bout gabe watson or orien harris with the second first rounder? Actually who knows, i'm sure some nobodies will emerge this year and burst into the first round projections.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
                  ABWRFRC

Comment

If we have the number 1 pick overall, i think we trade it to a team like Houston and get Andre Johnson and their 2nd round pick as well as perhaps a later round pick (5-7.)

With Denver's first round pick, which will probably be in the mid to late 20's, i think we take the best possible offensive lineman as it will be the strength of the draft next year. With the second round pick received from Houston we take Vince Young.

Made by Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampion
                      If we have the number 1 pick overall, i think we trade it to a team like Houston and get Andre Johnson and their 2nd round pick as well as perhaps a later round pick (5-7.)

With Denver's first round pick, which will probably be in the mid to late 20's, i think we take the best possible offensive lineman as it will be the strength of the draft next year. With the second round pick received from Houston we take Vince Young.
                      If Houston was dumb enough to give up Johnson for a first round pick I'd think they'd have been lobotomized. Johnson isn't going anywhere for anything less than 2 first rounders. He's just too good and too much of a guy that you can build a franchise around to just give up for an unproven 1st round pick.

Comment

Good luck prying Johnson away from Houston... that guy will be the best wideout in the game before long....
                        You guys should take Vince Young if you can... he's going to be a monster...

Washington will DEFINITELY finish last in the NFC East... I don't understand how anyone could think otherwise.... that team is in serious trouble and the Broncos definitely made the right decision trading for their 1st rounder next year....

Comment

Working...
                        X