Can we please say no to Az Hakim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we please say no to Az Hakim?

This guy couldnt catch a cold, and often muffles punt returns. He benefited from playing with Holt/Bruce and wasnt able to do jack in Detroit. Lets not sign him, he would probably never see the field anyway.
    Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

he also had friggin joey harrington throwing to him

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
      he also had friggin joey harrington throwing to him
      And Kurt Warner in his MVP year, so whats your point?
      sigpic

Comment

Dude......... Anything that can help the team i'll take. And he will help.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
          Dude......... Anything that can help the team i'll take. And he will help.
          Fumbles will help the team???
          Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Originally posted by defense!!!
            Fumbles will help the team???
            No......... but a real 3rd wr will. "remember plummer throwing it to Watts against the falcons? A vet would of caught that".

Comment

No......... but a real 3rd wr will. "remember plummer throwing it to Watts against the falcons? A vet would of caught that".
              If you haven't already take a look at the Q&A transcript that Sundquist did on Friday. He was ask specifically about going and getting Az and he indicated that the Broncos don't seem to have an interest in Az, instead the team is more interested in developing they guys we already have.
              John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                If you haven't already take a look at the Q&A transcript that Sundquist did on Friday. He was ask specifically about going and getting Az and he indicated that the Broncos don't seem to have an interest in Az, instead the team is more interested in developing they guys we already have.
                I was just saying whatever would help the team.... I would take.

Comment

I was just saying whatever would help the team.... I would take.
                  I hear ya. I just wanted to give you an fyi.
                  John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
                    I hear ya. I just wanted to give you an fyi.
                    I appreciate it anyways.

Comment

i dont think az hakim has better hands than watts
                      watts had an average rookie year, not all rookies catch everything that was thrown to them but hes got more upsides than az hakim
                      Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                      http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Originally posted by dbdom
                        i dont think az hakim has better hands than watts
                        watts had an average rookie year, not all rookies catch everything that was thrown to them but hes got more upsides than az hakim
                        Yea he does........ i was just saying adding another Vet wouldn't be that bad. At least we got rid of Adrian Madise last year.............

Comment

No matter veteran WR they bring, (if they bring in any) will still probably get black balled so they can develope Watts! Watts is gonna be something special guys, he was in his rookie and performed darn good at that, with Ashley as our deep threat and Watts as our possession WR, we're gonna be awsome!
                          sigpic

Comment

we do not need Az Hakim , I think when Peter Warrick's released June 1st we should pick him up. He will probably take Rod Smith's place next year if Rod retires.He is as elusive as AZ but he will take the ball with him when he runs.

Comment

why don't we just sign jerry rice?
                              My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Working...
                              X