No announcement yet.

Can we please say no to Az Hakim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next year when we trade our pick down, well have a nice receiver. i do think that it might be good to have az for his vet experience. and he has some good cathcesm he just really needs to work on holding onto the ball once he gets it.

Comment

Originally posted by thehorsesmouth
      next year when we trade our pick down, well have a nice receiver. i do think that it might be good to have az for his vet experience. and he has some good cathcesm he just really needs to work on holding onto the ball once he gets it.
      Hell no. We better not trade down from a top 15 pick. Look at the Vikings, and Chargers drafts. Thats what we BETTER do next year. Get 2 bonafide impact players in round 1.
      Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81
        Hell no. We better not trade down from a top 15 pick. Look at the Vikings, and Chargers drafts. Thats what we BETTER do next year. Get 2 bonafide impact players in round 1.
        why would it be such a horrible thing if ay the redskins finnish with a top ten pick .. first off it would help us pick up a couple of high rounders that year or the following year..we wouldnt have some crazy salary to pay some unproven rookie player...it would be a better move for denver to keep picking up later first round picks posssibly four in the next two years..and i owuld NOT pick a first round QB next year depending on how the line on both sides of the ball will have some concerns next year i say address those
        The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
        While he sits by his hearth at home.
        Quickly finds when questioned by others .
        That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
          why would it be such a horrible thing if ay the redskins finnish with a top ten pick .. first off it would help us pick up a couple of high rounders that year or the following year..we wouldnt have some crazy salary to pay some unproven rookie player...it would be a better move for denver to keep picking up later first round picks posssibly four in the next two years..and i owuld NOT pick a first round QB next year depending on how the line on both sides of the ball will have some concerns next year i say address those
          Actually no its not better to move down. There was an article that broke down how draft picks do according to where they are selected and it those in the top 10 to 15 that have the best chance for success.
          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
          X