Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dan Neil: TO THE PATS!!!!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dan Neil: TO THE PATS!!!!!!

    Link It says they're meeting with him....... but it's a good sign if they go through with. Man... good move by pats.

  • #2
    aggreed if he can stay healthy i like drafting chris myers looks like he is the player denver looks for in a lineman...
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Broncosinindy
      aggreed if he can stay healthy i like drafting chris myers looks like he is the player denver looks for in a lineman...
      Man...... Id take him as a backup.... but Pat's were smart to look at him.

      Comment


      • #4
        Yeah and good for Dan too.
        John 11: 25-27

        My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



        Thanks Snk16

        Comment


        • #5
          Hmmmmm......

          50 yr old qb, and a 50 yr old O lineman.......

          ....sounds like somebody's scared......
          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
          men."

          -- Samuel Adams

          sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            I bet he won't pass a physical. I'd still like to see Dan back. Though with Chris Myers that isn't going to happen.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by rcsodak
              Hmmmmm......

              50 yr old qb, and a 50 yr old O lineman.......

              ....sounds like somebody's scared......
              Im confused?

              Comment


              • #8
                I like dan he was a beast for us but I think hes physical ability is diminishing as fast as the cartilidge in his knees.
                BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by bornbroncofan
                  I like dan he was a beast for us but I think hes physical ability is diminishing as fast as the cartilidge in his knees.
                  yea... but it would still be a good backup idea. You can never have to many Oline.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                    Im confused?
                    they signed flutie


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      good move by the pats on signing him...
                      Administrator

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by OrangeShadow
                        they signed flutie
                        O... I gotcha now... thnx

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          they have a special..but aging player..
                          Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                            yea... but it would still be a good backup idea. You can never have to many Oline.
                            his knees really are shot
                            unfortunately the young guards we already have on the roster would have way more upsides and they need to be developed for our future as well
                            as much as i like dan neil, he just gave away too many penalties last year and is no longer physically got it for the league
                            Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                            http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

                            I adopt Erica Weston

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X