11 draft picks 36 rookie free agents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 draft picks 36 rookie free agents

why does denver not do this tennessee brought in 36 rookie free agents to look at denver brought in what four? i think teams will find a couple gems when they do this
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

Originally posted by Broncosinindy
    why does denver not do this tennessee brought in 36 rookie free agents to look at denver brought in what four? i think teams will find a couple gems when they do this
    cause were not inj salary cap hell like they are...

Comment

Originally posted by EddyMac87
      cause were not inj salary cap hell like they are...
      this is a thing that happens every year....on average denver never brings in a busload of RFA's
      The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
      While he sits by his hearth at home.
      Quickly finds when questioned by others .
      That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

The Titans just went through a fire sale with several of their veterans we didn't.
        John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Cos the NFL only allow 80 odd rostered players at this time in the season. The Broncos had 70 plus going into the draft. That's why they had to release Beard and Willis before signing the undrafted FA. The Broncos are usually quite adept at picking up players who havent played for a season before FA starts. That's how they picked up the ex-Packer DE Nwokorie and that LB Steele, both of whom have previous NFL experience.

Comment

Because were not rebuilding
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
              The Titans just went through a fire sale with several of their veterans we didn't.
              It could happen in the future.

Comment

Working...
              X