X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still have some cash to play with come June 1st

Our current cap situation.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ohn&id=2004973

Not bad. We still have a little room to maybe grab a decent FA after June 1st. Well, provided we don't give Freddie Mitchell a huge contract offer .

Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
    Our current cap situation.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ohn&id=2004973

Not bad. We still have a little room to maybe grab a decent FA after June 1st. Well, provided we don't give Freddie Mitchell a huge contract offer .
    we should sign hakim
    sigpic

Comment

On top of that, I smell a couple million in cuts coming.

Comment

damn the chargers have alot of cap room.

Comment

So do the raiders....oh wait no they don't
          Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Well, we have GOT to pick up a pass rushing DT at some point this offseason. Resigning Ellis Johnson or acquiring Corey Simon would go a LONG way in terms of optimism for me.

Comment

Man those vikings are sittin pretty with 10.7 million to play with!

Comment

It may seem like we have a bunch of cap space, unfortunately all and possibly more of that space will be used to sign our rookies.

Zero Wing, the greatest Japanese to English translation ever...

Comment

Can you say FredEx
                  Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

David Boston dun dun dun dun dun David Boston dun dun dun dun dun !!!!!

Corey Simon dun dun dun dun dun Corey Simon dun dun dun dudn dun !!!!!!

What are the eagles look to take for Corey. He would be the perfect fit and upon good health to others our dline would be near complete. I would give up a 2nd and no more. His deal is probably going to be ridiculous seeing what Stroud of the jags got.
                    A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

David Boston and Todd saurderban (sp?) In Broncos Uniforms next year.
                      BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                      IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

i would luv to see corey simon in a broncos uni and boston

Comment

Originally posted by JkThSnake #16
                          i would luv to see corey simon in a broncos uni and boston
                          after signing our rookies and knowing Maurice
                          Clartett he will won't more money then his 4th string ass will deserve and knowing Shanny he will give to him. We will not have enough cap to sign both those highly rated and high priced free agents.
                          Tatum Bell will run for 1500 yards next year and Champ Bailey will have 5 INTs, Darius Watts future star mark my words. Watch the middle Al Wilson will hunt you down.

Broncos 31 Packers 24 Super Bowl XXXII

Broncos 34 Falcons 19 Super Bowl XXXIII
                          To John Elway I give you a Mile High Salute

THANKS SNK16

Comment

i though that the rookie cap was already figure in the cap and i think well clear up a couple mil in cap money with our cuts i think we could sign both

Comment

I would be all for Simon and Boston as long as they don't send us into a potential salary cap hell....

Comment

Working...
                              X