Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver interested in Freddie Mitchell !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver interested in Freddie Mitchell !!!!

" Freddie Mitchell, a veteran wide receiver the Eagles are trying to trade, could interest the Broncos. ..."

Link: http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...845342,00.html

Shanny... Is... A... Dumbass....
    sigpic

Maybe a lil swagger could help this team, i mean fredex always delivers on time (except in SUPER BOWL!!!)
    "You Play to win the games...HELLO"
    -Herman Edwards

^^ Forever my coach and..........................................The Future of the U- Jacory Harris

Comment

I Called It Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

First Down Freddie In Denver, Thats What Im All About

Da Peoples Champ
      Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

no....................we are screwed..........

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Did anyone not see this coming?

man this sucks

Comment

Yall are over reacting. You should make this post about Hakim and not Fredie Mitchell. This is just one mans opinion. It says COULD have interest. And just below it says for Hakim that they HAVE shown interest. Obviously one thing has already taken effect and one just a hunch.

The broncos should have signed David Boston 5 weeks ago. Real Talk. If healthy he could be a problem for the league on this team.
            A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

i say if they are gonna take a chance on OSU' MC take a chance on David Boston....!!
              The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
              While he sits by his hearth at home.
              Quickly finds when questioned by others .
              That he knows nothing at all.

Comment

Id rather have Hakim..........

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                  " Freddie Mitchell, a veteran wide receiver the Eagles are trying to trade, could interest the Broncos. ..."

Link: http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...845342,00.html

Shanny... Is... A... Dumbass....
                  Why? Because this reporter said he could draw the Broncos' interest? Peyton Manning could also draw the Broncos interest. Now, is Shanny a genius again?

Comment

we dont need him he is a punt returner/speedster.. we already have enough of those we need a possession guy to step in for rod when he retires knowing it takes a average of 2-3 years to get a guy ready to play wide out and be a frocethey need to start now .........heres hoping one of those rookies from last year really step up

Comment

Upon being healthy David Boston is Veteran that i would like to see signed for Jake's sake. He still hasnt develop a relationship that correlates to success with rod smith. He needs someone he can trust. He had it with shannon and loves going deep to Lelie. But these two were Miraculous for the Cardinals. I would love to see that tandem again.
                      A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

Comment

I just think Shanahan is pulling out all the stops and doing what he can to get a great offensive threat going, to compete with the colts. But dont think hes that dumb, obiviously there are alternatives, such as if we bring in Mitchell he'll prolly be asked to sign a performance based salary and good sportmanship contract. And if hes really cleaned up his act he'll sign if not then we're better off. No big deal, Shannys not dumb he knows what hes doing.
                        Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-01-2005, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Boy.. this year is either going to be really good......... or really bad.

Comment

I think that troubled is the wrong word for the browns defensive lineman. Besides Warren they are all squeaky clean. I would say Underacheiving Potential Filled Browns D line. Troubled is definately the wrong word.

You guys act like mike is going out and looking for thugs. Maurice Clarett is not a bad guy. He just got caught up. The things that he got probed for are things that happen everyday in collegiate sports. It just never comes to the light that it did. And infact in implicating the school after being probed all the things clarett said happend to be true and their was major fallout. So what. Happens everyday to star college players. You just dont read about it. He isnt a criminal, isnt a thug, isnt a punk he is a REAL LIFE YOUNG football player. He has made wrong decisions but he is by far not a locker room cancer or character concern. At this stage of the game his character can ONLY have an affect on himself.

Comment

I'm willing to chalk it up as the kid was a KID what he did for that football team before all teh crap was terrific... from eveyrthing i have seen about him he has shaped up his attitude...that being said... if the kid does not preform i.e trim down toa football playing weight plays poorly in camp he will be out with no heistation.. and i think the rest of the leauge will wont pick him up if he does horrible... so his back is agasint the wall and he knows it.....

Comment

Working...
                              X