Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver interested in Freddie Mitchell !!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by TXBRONC
    I'm knocking Mattos at all I just don't know much about him. Some may not understand what you're saying about Nate but I do.
    Yes, I wasn't referring to you with the Eddie Mac comment, TX. It's just that some people will start hyperventilating when it is mentioned that a player shares a certain attribute with a considered star. For instance, I mentioned the other day that Clarett was now running the 40 in about the same range as TD did. Someone responded with a directive not to ever mention Clarett in the same breath as TD. (And I'm still a HUGE TD fan!)

    Comment


    • #32
      noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

      talk about a locker room cancer he has taking it to another level

      thanx to TMHG

      Atwater makes the hit
      Woodson makes the pick
      Lott takes it back


      All for respect this is how the game should be played

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by topscribe
        Yes, I wasn't referring to you with the Eddie Mac comment, TX. It's just that some people will start hyperventilating when it is mentioned that a player shares a certain attribute with a considered star. For instance, I mentioned the other day that Clarett was now running the 40 in about the same range as TD did. Someone responded with a directive not to ever mention Clarett in the same breath as TD. (And I'm still a HUGE TD fan!)
        True. I don't understand why some people get so bent out of shape about comparisons. Hey if Claretts 40 time is in the same range as what TD's was then that's just a statement of fact. To those who get so bent all I can say is .
        John 11: 25-27

        My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



        Thanks Snk16

        Comment


        • #34
          Actually the more and more I think about this...

          First down Freddie brought the Eagles to the superbowl. He had a great game against the Falcons and Vikings... He really stepped up for the loss of T.O. and he makes a big play when he needs to. Also, who made the 26 yard catch 2 years ago against the Packers? Freddie Mitchell... Thats why he's called Fred-ex, because he always delivers.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Shanny and the crew are realize that our wide receiver core is not playoff caliber. Atleast they are doing something, or hoping to do something about adding talent.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by HaroldWoods41SS
              noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

              talk about a locker room cancer he has taking it to another level
              Damn he really hurt the Eagles on the way to the superbowl huh>

              I dont want him because he sucks not because he is a cocky bastard.

              You guys really need to get off this locker room cancer tip. Freddie aint never hurt nothing by being an ass. I think he is funny to be quite honest. We need a guy like him here. Just one that talks AND produces.
              A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by MilitantDBFan
                Damn he really hurt the Eagles on the way to the superbowl huh>

                I dont want him because he sucks not because he is a cocky bastard.

                You guys really need to get off this locker room cancer tip. Freddie aint never hurt nothing by being an ass. I think he is funny to be quite honest. We need a guy like him here. Just one that talks AND produces.
                This twice in the same thread that I pretty much agree with you. It's not the fact he's cocky its fact he hasn't produced.
                John 11: 25-27

                My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams



                Thanks Snk16

                Comment


                • #38
                  The guy idolizes Terrell Owens. He supports TO's holdout and he runs his mouth as much as TO.

                  Signing him is about equal to loading a gun, aiming it at your foot, and pulling the trigger.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by MilitantDBFan
                    Damn he really hurt the Eagles on the way to the superbowl huh>

                    I dont want him because he sucks not because he is a cocky bastard.

                    You guys really need to get off this locker room cancer tip. Freddie aint never hurt nothing by being an ass. I think he is funny to be quite honest. We need a guy like him here. Just one that talks AND produces.
                    There is a difference between T.O. and Mitchell maybe two or three in all actuallity. But T.O. is a cancer cause when he doesn't get his way he bad mouths his fellow players and degrades fans of the opposite team, just like Moss. Hell if I was a quarterback and my receiver talked crap I would be throwing it to the kid who shows me some respect. Mitchell just likes to mouth off, not like Denver ever had that right? Or did we forget Sharpe? He new how to talk trash, but he wasn't one to dismantle the morality of his team. Mitchell is similar to Sharpe in the mouth department not 'duh!' Owens. Second Hakim and T.O. are both deep threat receivers, Mitchell is a possession receiver, which Denver highly needs. Watts is more of a deep threat receiver and I think if he steps it up he will be the 2nd receiver in the lineup, but to have Lelie, Smith and Mitchell as the main three for now is better then what we had last season. And these kids need to pick it up and maybe the challenge of another veteran receiver will do that! Shanahan will still use all our receivers to mix it up, but between Hakim and Mitchell, I like what Mitchell brings more. I mean alot of us wanted V. Jackson for the same things Mitchell brings, but until I see something stating Denver and Philadelphia are talking this in the end is pointless.
                    We Buc, We Bronc And Now We Bite... Go BroncDawgs!

                    Defense brings the pain but linbackers bring the terror!!!



                    Sig By SNK16

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Denver-D-Dawg
                      There is a difference between T.O. and Mitchell maybe two or three in all actuallity. But T.O. is a cancer cause when he doesn't get his way he bad mouths his fellow players and degrades fans of the opposite team, just like Moss. Hell if I was a quarterback and my receiver talked crap I would be throwing it to the kid who shows me some respect. Mitchell just likes to mouth off, not like Denver ever had that right? Or did we forget Sharpe? He new how to talk trash, but he wasn't one to dismantle the morality of his team. Mitchell is similar to Sharpe in the mouth department not 'duh!' Owens. Second Hakim and T.O. are both deep threat receivers, Mitchell is a possession receiver, which Denver highly needs. Watts is more of a deep threat receiver and I think if he steps it up he will be the 2nd receiver in the lineup, but to have Lelie, Smith and Mitchell as the main three for now is better then what we had last season. And these kids need to pick it up and maybe the challenge of another veteran receiver will do that! Shanahan will still use all our receivers to mix it up, but between Hakim and Mitchell, I like what Mitchell brings more. I mean alot of us wanted V. Jackson for the same things Mitchell brings, but until I see something stating Denver and Philadelphia are talking this in the end is pointless.

                      You do know Mitchell criticized his own QB in Donovin McNabb don't you? For not trusting in his hands and forming a good relationship. He criticized him publically.

                      Sharpe ran his mouth, but never about his own teammates. UNTIL he became a broadcaster, and then he panned Shanahan and Plummer.

                      But saying Mitchell is vastly different then TO, except in terms of talent, would be misleading.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Instead of listening to a 'reporter', looking for ratings, I'll listen to Sunny......who says that wr is NOT an area of concern, because of all the talent that hasn't had a chance to play.
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

                        -- Samuel Adams

                        sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by rcsodak
                          Instead of listening to a 'reporter', looking for ratings, I'll listen to Sunny......who says that wr is NOT an area of concern, because of all the talent that hasn't had a chance to play.
                          Yep and with Rod's retirement on the horizon, we need to focus on these players that have not had a chance to play. I hope to see more of Watts this season and see him develop into Ashley's counterpart as the two top spots.
                          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by rcsodak
                            Instead of listening to a 'reporter', looking for ratings, I'll listen to Sunny......who says that wr is NOT an area of concern, because of all the talent that hasn't had a chance to play.
                            I'm with you here. We have oodles of young WR talent throughout the roster that simply need to be given a chance to show what they can do. While signing a "proven" veteran might be good insurance in case of a Rod injury this season, I'm not quite convinced that Freddie Mitchell would fall under that category.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              I would throw the f*** up if we wasted a draft pick on Freddie Mitchell. Signing Tai Streets or Charles Lee(if they are still FA's) would be a better gamble than using a draft pick on a bum.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                                Boy.. this year is either going to be really good......... or really bad.
                                I agree this whole season seems based on chances. But hey u win some u lose some.
                                Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X