Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver interested in Freddie Mitchell !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was hoping we would get Dan Neil back. Though if he signs with the Pats he'll probably get a 3rd Super Bowl ring.

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
      I agree this whole season seems based on chances. But hey u win some u lose some.

Yep, but if you win half and lose half, you're spinning wheels and stuck in a rut of mediocrity. We are going to have to win greater then 50% of our gambles to have a shot at a successful playoff run. The odds are probably more against that then for it happening.

Comment

Denver interested in Freddie Mitchell !!!!

Why, this guy is a clown. He may be able to talk the talk, but he sure in the hell can't walk the walk. He does have good size and speed, but needs to grow up !!!!

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...845342,00.html

Comment

speed my @$$

he suck

already posted and hw would ruin chemistry

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
          Woodson makes the pick
          Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

i dont think mitchell is that good anyhow .he sucks and does have a bad locker room attitude..whats next gonna sign pinkston lol????

Comment

o god please no

thanx to TMHG

Atwater makes the hit
              Woodson makes the pick
              Lott takes it back

All for respect this is how the game should be played

Comment

Well

- The guy has 1,263 yds and 5 TD in 4 seasons!

- The guy has a mouth that is by far bigger than his stats.

- The only thing that seems as big as his mouth is his ego.

Considering all this, it is highly unlikely that anyone will offer him big money.

But here is a thought:

If he takes a one year deal, minimum wage, to compete in the training camp, could be a good addition:

- If he outplays other receivers, well, maybe he deserves the shot during the season.

- But, I would bet that all the receivers will be doing their best to beat him, just to keep him quiet. In any case, it could bring out the best of the young receivers.

I know, in this case, even if there isn't a lot of risk in money terms, the deal could affect team chemistry, but, it's not that I'm making the decisions!

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo_Bronco
                  - The guy has 1,263 yds and 5 TD in 4 seasons!

- The guy has a mouth that is by far bigger than his stats.

- The only thing that seems as big as his mouth is his ego.

Considering all this, it is highly unlikely that anyone will offer him big money.

But here is a thought:

If he takes a one year deal, minimum wage, to compete in the training camp, could be a good addition:

- If he outplays other receivers, well, maybe he deserves the shot during the season.

- But, I would bet that all the receivers will be doing their best to beat him, just to keep him quiet. In any case, it could bring out the best of the young receivers.

I know, in this case, even if there isn't a lot of risk in money terms, the deal could affect team chemistry, but, it's not that I'm making the decisions!
                  Jesus! How many head-cases do we need on this team? Clarett, Sauerbrun (the "often finger-printed" punter/juicer) and now Freddie Mitchell??!

You would have thought Shanahan learned something from signing Dale Carter and Daryl Gardner (who at least had some talent). Apparently not!
                  sigpic

Comment

oh dear god, please no.
                    I swear, I'll start going to church if you stop this from happening.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

All the article states is that Denver could have interest in Mitchell. It doesn't say that the Broncos have contacted the Eagles about his availability, nor does it say that they have contacted Mitchell's agent. All this is, is the opinion of the columnist who believes there is could be interest. More importantly, it states that the Broncos HAVE interest Az Hakim.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush21
                        All the article states is that Denver could have interest in Mitchell. It doesn't say that the Broncos have contacted the Eagles about his availability, nor does it say that they have contacted Mitchell's agent. All this is, is the opinion of the columnist who believes there is could be interest. More importantly, it states that the Broncos HAVE interest Az Hakim.
                        Agreed. I don't know how this became such a substantial thread over the wild speculation of a columnist. Not that the Broncos will not eventually develop interest, but IF they do, that is the time to get all apoplectic, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jimdez7784
                          Why, this guy is a clown. He may be able to talk the talk, but he sure in the hell can't walk the walk. He does have good size and speed, but needs to grow up !!!!

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...845342,00.html
                          Jim I think you're jumping the the gun on this one. It says the COULD be interested not that they are interested at this point in time.
                          John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

it would be a horrible move if we did get him
                            how about we make it worst and instead of waiting for him to be cut to sign him, we trade a pick next year for him
                            in all seriousness, that guy has a motor mouth and can only talk
                            Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                            http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

I personally dont see us doing any worse than the last few years. With an improved d-line and an influx of young CB's we should be more consistent on a defense that ranked 5th or so. The offense will run smooth enough also. Special teams is upgraded with speedy shifty darrent williams who can hopefully emulate dante hall, but we still need a better punter. I was hoping to get micah knorr back he was better than baker. 55 yards with a 5.5 hangtime is what we need.
                              dont let him pull dat move on ya, dont let him pull that move.......................oh no dats da move! TOUCHDOWN!!!

I tried to warn ya.

Comment

Guys article is Bill Williamson speculating, if anyone has seen a different source that says the same thing then it something to concerned about. As it stands atm I can that the Broncos are or are not interested in him.
                                John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Working...
                                X