Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver interested in Freddie Mitchell !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• silkamilkamonic
    replied
    Originally posted by Jrhampton
    Just wondering.

If asshley is so good why no production in the red zone?

Could it be he has to go deep to make a catch?

Is it he can't get loose from the DB unless he gets a step on him? Which means 15+ yards down field.

Inquiriing minds need to know.

BTW I vote NO on the mouth mitchell.

It's called progression of a reciever.

Leave a comment:

• EMCF
    replied
    Ahh, what an awful move that would be. Almost as stupid as Winslow's motorcycle fiasco.

Leave a comment:

• Amigo_Bronco
    replied
    I heard that the Pats want him: they need a hitting dummy.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoStampede
    replied
    Were the Broncos seriously interested in Mitchell or was that just a rumor started on this board?

Mitchell seems more like a Raider than a Bronco to me, I hope Shanny & co stays away from Mitchell. How many first round busts can one team sign in an offseason? We already have like 5 of em.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Eagles Cut Big Mouth "FredEx"

Thank God in Heaven!!!!

At least now if the Broncos still want to bring in Freddie Mitchell we won't have to waste a draft pick to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Jrhampton
    replied
    Just wondering.

If asshley is so good why no production in the red zone?

Could it be he has to go deep to make a catch?

Is it he can't get loose from the DB unless he gets a step on him? Which means 15+ yards down field.

Inquiriing minds need to know.

BTW I vote NO on the mouth mitchell.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by topscribe
    For pity's sake! Are we still hyperventilating over a figment of a reporter's imagination?
    Yea.... those reporter's imagination..

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    For pity's sake! Are we still hyperventilating over a figment of a reporter's imagination?

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    One word.

No....

Leave a comment:

• Amigo_Bronco
    replied
    You're right

Originally posted by TXBRONC
    Guys article is Bill Williamson speculating, if anyone has seen a different source that says the same thing then it something to concerned about. As it stands atm I can that the Broncos are or are not interested in him.
    But it's the offseason, it is fun to speculate!!!

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Guys article is Bill Williamson speculating, if anyone has seen a different source that says the same thing then it something to concerned about. As it stands atm I can that the Broncos are or are not interested in him.

Leave a comment:

• Return of Lava
    replied
    I personally dont see us doing any worse than the last few years. With an improved d-line and an influx of young CB's we should be more consistent on a defense that ranked 5th or so. The offense will run smooth enough also. Special teams is upgraded with speedy shifty darrent williams who can hopefully emulate dante hall, but we still need a better punter. I was hoping to get micah knorr back he was better than baker. 55 yards with a 5.5 hangtime is what we need.

Leave a comment:

• dbdom
    replied
    it would be a horrible move if we did get him
    how about we make it worst and instead of waiting for him to be cut to sign him, we trade a pick next year for him
    in all seriousness, that guy has a motor mouth and can only talk

Leave a comment:

• TXBRONC
    replied
    Originally posted by jimdez7784
    Why, this guy is a clown. He may be able to talk the talk, but he sure in the hell can't walk the walk. He does have good size and speed, but needs to grow up !!!!

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...845342,00.html
    Jim I think you're jumping the the gun on this one. It says the COULD be interested not that they are interested at this point in time.

Leave a comment:

• topscribe
    replied
    Originally posted by Orange_Crush21
    All the article states is that Denver could have interest in Mitchell. It doesn't say that the Broncos have contacted the Eagles about his availability, nor does it say that they have contacted Mitchell's agent. All this is, is the opinion of the columnist who believes there is could be interest. More importantly, it states that the Broncos HAVE interest Az Hakim.
    Agreed. I don't know how this became such a substantial thread over the wild speculation of a columnist. Not that the Broncos will not eventually develop interest, but IF they do, that is the time to get all apoplectic, IMO.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X