Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Gonna Be Third String Reciver Watts, Luke? Thats why we get Freddie Mitchel if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Gonna Be Third String Reciver Watts, Luke? Thats why we get Freddie Mitchel if

The Broncos need a third string wide out or we are gonna fail. Darius Watts and Triandus Luke are liabilities and we do not have a QB to make them better. Watts has a problem with drops and Luke is a speedy reciver but dosen't ever see the field. I Liked Watts at the start of the season but my patience is growing. If we get Mitchell we will have a third reciver threat even if he has a bad attitude and will give us a threat we serious lacked last year and would cut down Plummer's INTs cause he would not have to force dumb throws and would relive pressure.
    Tatum Bell will run for 1500 yards next year and Champ Bailey will have 5 INTs, Darius Watts future star mark my words. Watch the middle Al Wilson will hunt you down.

Broncos 31 Packers 24 Super Bowl XXXII

Broncos 34 Falcons 19 Super Bowl XXXIII
    To John Elway I give you a Mile High Salute

THANKS SNK16

Originally posted by ChampBaliey24
    The Broncos need a third string wide out or we are gonna fail. Darius Watts and Triandus Luke are liabilities and we do not have a QB to make them better. Watts has a problem with drops and Luke is a speedy reciver but dosen't ever see the field. I Liked Watts at the start of the season but my patience is growing. If we get Mitchell we will have a third reciver threat even if he has a bad attitude and will give us a threat we serious lacked last year and would cut down Plummer's INTs cause he would not have to force dumb throws and would relive pressure.

Watts had more catches than Mitchell did. Mitchell isn't even good enough to be a 4th receiver on any team in the League imho.
    John 11: 25-27

My Adopt-A-Bronco is D.J. Williams

Thanks Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TXBRONC
      Watts had more catches than Mitchell did. Mitchell isn't even good enough to be a 4th receiver on any team in the League imho.
      He should move to AFL....

Comment

Watts and Luke were rookies. Maybe you forgot how many drops Lelie had his first two season. Give these guys a chance to see how they improve going into their second seasons.

We absolutely don't need Mitchell.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

I have been on board with most of these risk/reward players, but ain't no way I'm gonna approve of bringing in Freddie Mitchell, Boston is ok with me, but anybody but Mitchell. What is he going to call out Rod Smith for taking plays away from him?No way do I want to see him in the orange and blue, he isn't worthy to be on a recieving core with such a standup guy like Smith. Let him take his garbage somewhere else.
          Bite my shiny metal a**!

Comment

Originally posted by Javalon
            Watts and Luke were rookies. Maybe you forgot how many drops Lelie had his first two season. Give these guys a chance to see how they improve going into their second seasons.

We absolutely don't need Mitchell.
            Mitchell played behind T.O and when he started in the playoffs he played like a starter and Lelie still made amazing catches Watts did neither play behind the best reciver in the NFL and did not make in amazing cathces execpt for in preseason like that counts as far as Luke goes Shanny needs to put him in more because him in Plummer would mix with lukes speed and plummers arm hello deep Ball!!!!
            Tatum Bell will run for 1500 yards next year and Champ Bailey will have 5 INTs, Darius Watts future star mark my words. Watch the middle Al Wilson will hunt you down.

THANKS SNK16

Comment

BJ Johnson

Comment

Watts, BJ and Luke all need time to develop into their roll on this team. I really hope we dont get Mitchell. We have guys that are better than him. Yes, Watts and Luke are better than Mitchell. So is Nate Jackson and BJ for that matter. Mitchell will be a total mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by bleedbluorange
                  Watts, BJ and Luke all need time to develop into their roll on this team. I really hope we dont get Mitchell. We have guys that are better than him. Yes, Watts and Luke are better than Mitchell. So is Nate Jackson and BJ for that matter. Mitchell will be a total mistake.
                  They will be better than Mitchell in a year or two and our Broncos need to win now and for that we need a decent first string reciver and with a stand up guy like Rod I belive he can change Mitchells attitude and he won't have to complain because he will be on the field considering the Broncs run a 3 WR 1 RB 1 TE sets about 90% of the time and Mitchell will be the 3 WR just sign him to a 1 year then Watts and Luke will come in

THANKS SNK16

Comment

Mitchell played behind T.O and when he started in the playoffs he played like a starter and Lelie still made amazing catches Watts did neither play behind the best reciver in the NFL and did not make in amazing cathces execpt for in preseason like that counts as far as Luke goes Shanny needs to put him in more because him in Plummer would mix with lukes speed and plummers arm hello deep Ball!!!!
                    Hello deep ball?? Have you heard of a WR by the name of Ashley Lelie?

So the Broncos don't have any prospects for #3 receiver? What happened to Watts? Watts is just coming out of his rookie season; it doesn't take much patience to be patient with a rookie.

For speed, Watts and Luke are .04 a second apart. But the Broncos have nothing behind them? What happened to Nate Jackson, B.J. Johnson, Grant Mattos, Charlie Adams, and Romar Crenshaw (who is the fastest of all the receivers, BTW)? While we're at it, what happened to Rod Smith?--It seems that this premier receiver is going to be with us for at least another year.

Mitchell, just keep walking.

Comment

They will be better than Mitchell in a year or two and our Broncos need to win now and for that we need a decent first string reciver and with a stand up guy like Rod I belive he can change Mitchells attitude and he won't have to complain because he will be on the field considering the Broncs run a 3 WR 1 RB 1 TE sets about 90% of the time and Mitchell will be the 3 WR just sign him to a 1 year then Watts and Luke will come in
                      Dude, use some punctuation every now and then...
                      Boss

Comment

i like our young recieveing core and i think they have potential

Comment

[QUOTE=topscribe]Hello deep ball?? Have you heard of a WR by the name of Ashley Lelie?

So the Broncos don't have any prospects for #3 receiver? What happened to Watts? Watts is just coming out of his rookie season; it doesn't take much patience to be patient with a rookie.

For speed, Watts and Luke are .04 a second apart. But the Broncos have nothing behind them? What happened to Nate Jackson, B.J. Johnson, Grant Mattos, Charlie Adams, and Romar Crenshaw (who is the fastest of all the receivers, BTW)? While we're at it, what happened to Rod Smith?--It seems that this premier receiver is going to be with us for at least another year.
                          Yeah Lelie si a deep threat, but teams will seee that and stop that like the Colts did by playing a a man deep on Lelie's side. With one more deep threat like Luke they will have to play a 2 Man deep and that will live the middle open for Smith and Carswell, Alexander, Putizer or whoever we start at TE. I did not say they didn't have any prospects our prospects at the WR will be good in thier third year when they learn to develop the simple things just like Lelie and when Rod Smith might be gone. I wanna win now and thats why I think the Broncos should sign Mitchell to a one year deal so Watts and Luke and these other guys who suck by the way and never saw the field execpt for on special teams and won't see the field again, can progress. Then give Mitchell the boot and make way for a young QB and the new Eddy Mac and Rod Smith combo Ashlie Lelie and Darius Watts and the modern era deep threat Ashlie Lelie and Triandus Luke.

THANKS SNK16

Comment

I like our young recievers too, I think they can all become good recievers.
                            Administrator

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=ChampBaliey24]
                              Originally posted by topscribe
                              Hello deep ball?? Have you heard of a WR by the name of Ashley Lelie?

Yeah Lelie si a deep threat, but teams will seee that and stop that like the Colts did by playing a a man deep on Lelie's side. With one more deep threat like Luke they will have to play a 2 Man deep and that will live the middle open for Smith and Carswell, Alexander, Putizer or whoever we start at TE. I did not say they didn't have any prospects our prospects at the WR will be good in thier third year when they learn to develop the simple things just like Lelie and when Rod Smith might be gone. I wanna win now and thats why I think the Broncos should sign Mitchell to a one year deal so Watts and Luke and these other guys who suck by the way and never saw the field execpt for on special teams and won't see the field again, can progress. Then give Mitchell the boot and make way for a young QB and the new Eddy Mac and Rod Smith combo Ashlie Lelie and Darius Watts and the modern era deep threat Ashlie Lelie and Triandus Luke.

sorry kid, Mitchell is a loud-mouthed joke, not a contributing player.

Comment

Working...
                              X