Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Gonna Be Third String Reciver Watts, Luke? Thats why we get Freddie Mitchel if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by urinal_cake
    The Broncos have better to work with already...™
    Exactly. So many are hyperventilating over FA WRs, when we have outrageous raw talent here already. Once that talent is developed, there is not a team in the entire league who will have it over on the Broncos in WRs. I really believe that. For development purposes, we have Shanny, Kubiak, Watson--and don't forget Rod Smith. He is famous for taking young WRs under his wing. And now I understand even Lelie is beginning to do that. We are set at WR; don't you think, UC?

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
      Nate dropped a few, Watts dropped a few. Lelie dropped a few in his rookie year, too. Rod Smith dropped so many as a rookie, it had me pounding on the floor (figuratively speaking . . . well, maybe not so figuratively). Rookies drop passes. You must judge in their rookie year how well they run routes and get open. Watts and Nate were both fantastic. This year, they must start catching balls, as Lelie did and Rod did long before.
      That's exactly right! Nobody knows how good either can be after their rookie season. If every rookie who drops a pass was cut, there'd be no one left in the NFL!

Hopefully by their 3rd year, these guys will be ready to start.

After all, they only need to be the #3 WR! (#2 after Rod Smith retires, but he's in no hurry to do that and will probably play at least 2 more seasons, possibly 3 more).

Freddie Mitchell would be a waste of money.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cugel
        That's exactly right! Nobody knows how good either can be after their rookie season. If every rookie who drops a pass was cut, there'd be no one left in the NFL!

Hopefully by their 3rd year, these guys will be ready to start.

After all, they only need to be the #3 WR! (#2 after Rod Smith retires, but he's in no hurry to do that and will probably play at least 2 more seasons, possibly 3 more).

Freddie Mitchell would be a waste of money.
        exactly, if a rookie caught everything he was thrown he'd be one of the greatest draft picks ever ...
        basically freddie mitchell is useless, cant walk the walk, and talks trash all the time, what kind of qualities would he bring to the team, not a lot at all
        Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
        http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Exactly. So many are hyperventilating over FA WRs, when we have outrageous raw talent here already. Once that talent is developed, there is not a team in the entire league who will have it over on the Broncos in WRs. I really believe that. For development purposes, we have Shanny, Kubiak, Watson--and don't forget Rod Smith. He is famous for taking young WRs under his wing. And now I understand even Lelie is beginning to do that. We are set at WR; don't you think, UC?
          For the not-so-distant future, I think so. At first I wanted the Broncos to take Vincent Jackson in this year's draft, but they're pretty loaded @ WR already. Watts has the potential to be a #1 WR, moreso than Lelie. He just needs to work on his concentration...™
          This space for rent

Comment

He is famous for taking young WRs under his wing.
            Like who? Kevin Kasper? Marcus Nash?

Get out of here....
            Does it bother you that a Bronco fan might like a NON Bronco? Deal with it!

Making fun of career threatening accidents because you dont agree with me is fun, right? Losers...

Comment

Originally posted by KellenWinslow81
              Like who? Kevin Kasper? Marcus Nash?

Get out of here....
              Lelie, Watts, N. Jackson, Luke, for starters. Not to mention his influence on the entire team. What, are you a Rod Smith basher now?

Comment

Working...
              X