Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-draft Power-rankings

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8441273

Broncos at 9, I love his comment on the Raiders.

Can't wait to watch all the 38-35 games this team plays. Kerry Collins to Randy Moss will be explosive

Were about were we should be...i think the vikings should be a little higher.

and the raiders at 13?

Comment

With all of the AFC West in the top 16, this power ranking says this season will be a dog fight all the way to the end. It may also mean that only one team from our division will go to the playoffs because of the stiff competition. Should be fun!

Comment

i like the #28 washington got, i thinkthe jags are a little too high they really haven't done anything special.

Comment

#9= Playoff team
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dub-DeuceKnight
            i like the #28 washington got, i thinkthe jags are a little too high they really haven't done anything special.
            I remember when they said that about the Miami Dolphins just before the 1972 season. Scary thought, isn't it?

Comment

I hope Washington has a really crappy year and ends up in the bottom five

Comment

Originally posted by tahuyaman
                These Power Rankings don't mean much in September and they mean even less in May.

I agree! There is a lot of time before the season and who knows how things will turn out. However, I do think the AFC West will be one of the toughest divisions next year.

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                  #9= Playoff team
                  Not really. Not when 6 of the top 8 are in the AFC. Going off these rankings, the division winners would be N.E., Indy, Baltimore, and S.D. The wildcards would be Pitt. and Jacksonville.

I think they put Denver in about the right spot. They're a top 10 team. I think the Chiefs should be ranked a little higher. These rankings are junk this early anyway.

Comment

bro, the Jags are good. plain and simple. their defense is among the league's best and if Byron Leftwich gets some blocking, look the *beep* out.
                    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

Working...
                    X