Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A very uplifting Bronco draft review

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by topscribe
    For some reason, I had a major brain fart there! I was thinking of the 2004 draft when I said 2003, and this year's draft when I said 2004. Gotta take more gingko, I guess.

    Nonetheless, we actually have four left from the 2003 draft: Foster, Pierce, Griffin, and Aaron Hunt. Rick Smith discussed Hunt, in fact, in his last interview. http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=4133

    So, sorry, I still don't consider the 2003 draft "so bad" (and I have the right one this time). Madise and Galloway were simply victims of the numbers, logjams in the respective positions. Pierce would start for a lot of teams; it isn't his fault we have Wilson, Gold, Williams, and Sykes. And Q isn't finished yet. Foster is a beast. Hunt is doing well enough that they are taking a "second look" at him.
    Hahaha, no worries, i get the years mixed up all the time. You got me on a technicality with aaron hunt! Blast!

    I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
    ABWRFRC

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by topscribe
      For some reason, I had a major brain fart there! I was thinking of the 2004 draft when I said 2003, and this year's draft when I said 2004. Gotta take more gingko, I guess.

      Nonetheless, we actually have four left from the 2003 draft: Foster, Pierce, Griffin, and Aaron Hunt. Rick Smith discussed Hunt, in fact, in his last interview. http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=4133

      So, sorry, I still don't consider the 2003 draft "so bad" (and I have the right one this time). Madise and Galloway were simply victims of the numbers, logjams in the respective positions. Pierce would start for a lot of teams; it isn't his fault we have Wilson, Gold, Williams, and Sykes. And Q isn't finished yet. Foster is a beast. Hunt is doing well enough that they are taking a "second look" at him.
      I saw brief highlights fo Aaron Hunt's game with the Hamburg Seadevils in NFLEL last week. He had a really good game and played a key part in getting a turnover for his team with a fumble recovery.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by welshbronco
        I saw brief highlights fo Aaron Hunt's game with the Hamburg Seadevils in NFLEL last week. He had a really good game and played a key part in getting a turnover for his team with a fumble recovery.
        Do you get a lot of those highlights over there? Maybe you can keep us posted.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by topscribe
          Do you get a lot of those highlights over there? Maybe you can keep us posted.
          We get a two hour programme on Monday night with highlights from NFLEL plus a roundup of what's happening in the NFL. There's quite extensive coverage of one game and briefer highlights of the other two.
          I'll try my best to keep you posted and hopefully there will be good news to report!

          Comment

          Working...
          X