Chad Brown signs with Pats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brown visits Pats?

Duh! Who wouldn't want to sign w/the best team in the league? The Pats are simply amazing. I don't care for them, but man can they play!

Comment

he wants a ring
      BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
      IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Sorry folks..Pats WERE a DYNASTY..but now its coming to an end, Roman and Charlie were underrated coordinators and you can't lose both of them and said you've lost nothing, they still have their head coach, but it is amazing how little credit these coordinators get...Same goes for Norm Chow offensive coordinator of Pete Carroll at USC...watch out for those Titans!!
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by vkippes
          Usually we get these guys. I wonder why we didn't even make the short list? Chad would have been a great addition.
          They probably made him an offer as if it would not be a disaster if he didn't sign. Because, frankly, it isn't, with the LBs we already have. No biggie.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303
            Sorry folks..Pats WERE a DYNASTY..but now its coming to an end, Roman and Charlie were underrated coordinators and you can't lose both of them and said you've lost nothing, they still have their head coach, but it is amazing how little credit these coordinators get...Same goes for Norm Chow offensive coordinator of Pete Carroll at USC...watch out for those Titans!!

yeah, uhh, no!

They are the reigning SuperBowl Champs, 3 of the last 4 years.....that = dynasty in this day and age.

UIntil they lose, they are the best, and as fas as the Titans go, they'll be mopping up the AFC South...again.

Comment

Working...
            X