Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is Reuben Drounghs now

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where is Reuben Drounghs now

    I need to now!!

  • #2
    He's holding out for a crappy team for a crappy paycheck in a crappy town with crappy uniforms and crappy runningbacks that have crappy fumbles on the goaline of a awesome AFC Championship game.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't think I've seen the word crap used more in one sentence than just now.


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Coolhand727
        I don't think I've seen the word crap used more in one sentence than just now.

        My vocabularies is the good-est!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          He's holding out for a crappy team for a crappy paycheck in a crappy town with crappy uniforms and crappy runningbacks that have crappy fumbles on the goaline of a awesome AFC Championship game.
          But, he has a WONDERFUL AGENT Drew Rosenhaus who tells all his clients like Terrell Owens to hold out and refuse to play for their teams, even when they signed a $49 million contract with a $10 million signing bonus JUST LAST YEAR!

          And he's the agent of Willie Middlebrooks, Lennie Walls, and rookie draft choice OT Chris Myers, so we can all look forward to having this GREAT GUY negotiating on behalf of OUR players who will become FA's next year as well!

          Here's what Droughns has to say about his WONDERFUL AGENT: "Droughns has nothing but praise for Rosenhaus, whom Droughns hired on Christmas Eve last year. Droughns, still residing in Denver, has refused to participate in the Browns' offseason workout program. He also has threatened to hold out during the June minicamp or even training camp unless the Browns give him a new deal. Droughns has two years left on his current contract, which totals just less than $2 million."

          This WONDERFUL HUMANITARIAN also represented Clinton Portis, which is why Portis is now in D.C. and Champ Bailey is here.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            He's holding out for a crappy team for a crappy paycheck in a crappy town with crappy uniforms and crappy runningbacks that have crappy fumbles on the goaline of a awesome AFC Championship game.
            Hey man that is rude!

            That is very disrespectful. The Browns are a classic team and don't go off calling their uniforms crappy! If you want to call the Browns jerseys crappy then go after the Jets, Steelers, Packers and Bears. Also do not go off calling the city of Cleveland crappy nor calling the Browns a crappy organization.

            I come over here and show respect for your team so show the same respect back.
            Last edited by Dawgfan; 05-10-2005, 11:01 PM.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

            The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Dawgfan
              Hey man that is rude!

              That is very disrespectful. The Browns are a classic team and don't go off calling their uniforms crappy! If you want to call the Browns jerseys crappy then go after the Jets, Steelers, Packers and Bears. Also do not go off calling the city of Cleveland crappy nor calling the Browns a crappy organization.

              I come over here and show respect for your team so show the same respect back.
              Problem is, your in our house so you have to pay us respect. You have to admit it is all true, does the sun ever shine in the city of Cleveland. Isn't it a crap hole industrial city with tons of crapy dog bones flying around. lol......

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by jimdez7784
                Problem is, your in our house so you have to pay us respect. You have to admit it is all true, does the sun ever shine in the city of Cleveland. Isn't it a crap hole industrial city with tons of crapy dog bones flying around. lol......
                Same goes for you. I come here and show respect to your team I expect the same back. You continue to act this way and what respect I do have for your team will quickly vanish.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dawgfan
                  Same goes for you. I come here and show respect to your team I expect the same back. You continue to act this way and what respect I do have for your team will quickly vanish.
                  Hey, relax guy. Basing your views of an entire team and their fans based on a few insults by a few people is fairly close-minded.

                  It isn't as though we never had to put up with rude Cleveland Browns fans back in their good years. There will always be insults flung about and it's important to focus your response on the indivuals doing the flinging and not generalize toward the entire group.

                  That being said, those Browns suck ass!!

                  Just kidding. It'll be interesting to see how Romeo Crennell is able to bring the team around. Things definitely aren't starting off great with Droughns pulling his crap (thanks Rosenhaus!) and Winslow letting his mental retardation get him into motorcycle accidents. Things will get better eventually but they sure look rough right now.
                  "You can't take the sky from me..."
                  ------
                  "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    There, now this is what I call a respectful fan.

                    Much, much better.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

                    The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Cugel
                      But, he has a WONDERFUL AGENT Drew Rosenhaus who tells all his clients like Terrell Owens to hold out and refuse to play for their teams, even when they signed a $49 million contract with a $10 million signing bonus JUST LAST YEAR!

                      And he's the agent of Willie Middlebrooks, Lennie Walls, and rookie draft choice OT Chris Myers, so we can all look forward to having this GREAT GUY negotiating on behalf of OUR players who will become FA's next year as well!

                      Here's what Droughns has to say about his WONDERFUL AGENT: "Droughns has nothing but praise for Rosenhaus, whom Droughns hired on Christmas Eve last year. Droughns, still residing in Denver, has refused to participate in the Browns' offseason workout program. He also has threatened to hold out during the June minicamp or even training camp unless the Browns give him a new deal. Droughns has two years left on his current contract, which totals just less than $2 million."

                      This WONDERFUL HUMANITARIAN also represented Clinton Portis, which is why Portis is now in D.C. and Champ Bailey is here.
                      thats right

                      gimme 2 words that represent what has happened this offseason:
                      DREW ROSENHAUS

                      he has single-handedly told about 5-6 players to renegotiate new deals

                      luckily willie middlebrooks and chris myers dont really have a leg to stand on, middlebrooks hasnt been standout and if his demands are excessive, he'll be let go whereas myers is a 6th round rookie, which means that denver can just go by what they usually pay for 6th round rookies, not an enormous sum that drew rosenhaus will definitely demand, so he can skim a bit off the top

                      however, im not optimistic we'll resign lenny walls after this season, especially if he plays well ... because the salary he would want would be astronomical
                      Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                      http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

                      I adopt Erica Weston

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Dawgfan
                        Same goes for you. I come here and show respect to your team I expect the same back. You continue to act this way and what respect I do have for your team will quickly vanish.
                        Calm down guy, I mean gees did you think you was going to be handed the respect on a platter. I didn't disrepect your team, I asked a question about your city. You have to admit though everything the first poster said was true. Does truth hurt, it's just a game and their is no need to go jump off a ship because a couple posters critized your team.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X