Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is Jake and Champs agents?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who is Jake and Champs agents?

    And any other big name players.....just curious
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

  • #2
    Jake's - David Dunn (also reps. Lynch)
    Champ's - Jack Reale
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

    Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

    America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

    Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BroncosB2B
      Jake's - David Dunn (also reps. Lynch)
      Champ's - Jack Reale

      explains why they never a hold out problem, yaaaaa for them

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ludo
        explains why they never a hold out problem, yaaaaa for them
        Although Champ held out in Washington and thats how we got him.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
          Although Champ held out in Washington and thats how we got him.
          Champ wasn't a holdout. Washington was going to Franchise tag him and he wasn't happy about it. With the Portis situation in Denver and his "threatened" holdout Shanny pulled the trigger on the deal for the trade. Neither Champ nor Portis ever held out. Would they have? Who knows.

          Champ never actually threatened to holdout. The media just saw that he wasn't happy about the Franchise tag option and made the prediction "he may holdout". The deal went down in early March - well before off season workouts began, so the chance to holdout never even happened.

          Comment


          • #6
            The only Broncos represented by Rosenhose' is Willie Middlebrooks and Lenny Walls.

            Rueben Droughns is represented by Rosenhose' and he is currently holding out in Cleveland.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
              The only Broncos represented by Rosenhose' is Willie Middlebrooks and Lenny Walls.

              Rueben Droughns is represented by Rosenhose' and he is currently holding out in Cleveland.
              We got a rookie OL dude who's also one of his clients. Myers

              Comment

              Working...
              X