Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Offseason move thus far?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Favorite Offseason move thus far?

    Just wondering what everyone thinks was the best offseason move management has made so far.

    I've got 3 I'm kinda torn between.

    I like how we're looking at Sauerbrun. It looks like we're finally giving special teams a good hard look. Hopefully we sign him and he won't be a distraction or a bust.

    Re-structuring Pryce's contract was a good move. I would hate to see him in anything but a Broncos uniform, and lined up against us. Hopefully he's not going to be cut and tossed aside. Pryce has maintained that he's working hard and getting into good shape, and I for one am looking forward to him wrecking havoc from the Strong Side.

    Drafting Myers was one of the choices during the draft I think. The dude looks like he works hard, and appears to be quite versatile. Our O-line has been famous (or infamous), and it looks like he fits the mold perfectly. Fast and strong. I look forward to him stepping up his game in a year or two.

  • #2
    dude.... seriously....

    we only get like one or two good topics a day... ya need to save some of these for a slow day....


    mine? getting rid of Droughnsenhaus

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kryomid
      we only get like one or two good topics a day... ya need to save some of these for a slow day....


      mine? getting rid of Droughnsenhaus

      Lol, hey what can I say I'm doing all I can to avoid studying for finals.

      I am sad to see Droughns go tho. He seemed like he was a team player and a good guy when he had our jersey on. Damn agent >_<

      Comment


      • #4
        A team player who the second he left became a me player. Its a good thing that we gave the browns another Broncos system back who thinks hes better then he is.
        Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

        Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

        Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DeuceOfClub
          Giving away our late 1st round draft pick for a top 5 pick next year +,+,

          My 2 favorite teams: The Broncos, and whoever the hell is beating the living daylights out of Washington currently.

          Comment


          • #6
            my 2 fav moves are trading our pick for their 1st rounder next year, and getting Gold back.


            ^^^made by OrangeShadow

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kryomid
              we only get like one or two good topics a day... ya need to save some of these for a slow day....


              mine? getting rid of Droughnsenhaus
              I've got news for you! OL rookie Chris Myers has GUESS WHO for an agent?!

              That's right! Drew Rosenhaus!

              Rosenhaus: "Even though my client was a 6th round draft pick, we think that he should get at least a $500,000 signing bonus!"

              Shanahan: "Well, we were thinking more on the lines of $15,000."

              Rosenhaus: "Forget it! We're holding out until you give us more $."

              I can't wait for those contract negotiations to start!

              Oh, and by the way, Willie Middlebrooks and Lennie Walls are his clients also!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by NJfan26
                my 2 fav moves are trading our pick for their 1st rounder next year, and getting Gold back.
                I like the Gold move, but I thought our linebacking corps were damn good b4 the move. I was suprised as hell that Shanny would pay that much for Gold this year, after turning down a similar deal last year.

                I also kinda feel bad for D.J. who has to switch sides now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  yeah... in know....

                  Originally posted by Cugel
                  I've got news for you! OL rookie Chris Myers has GUESS WHO for an agent?!

                  That's right! Drew Rosenhaus!

                  Rosenhaus: "Even though my client was a 6th round draft pick, we think that he should get at least a $500,000 signing bonus!"

                  Shanahan: "Well, we were thinking more on the lines of $15,000."

                  Rosenhaus: "Forget it! We're holding out until you give us more $."

                  I can't wait for those contract negotiations to start!

                  Oh, and by the way, Willie Middlebrooks and Lennie Walls are his clients also!

                  it's too bad to.... Myers could be a pretty good player... but unless he changes agents... it won't be here.... as soon as he gets decent, he'll be told to hold out and we'll ship him off......

                  walls/middlebrooks..... these guys have nothing to bargain with right now, they can't catch a stiff breeze without missing a few games....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It would have to be the Droughns trade, I think. Got rid of another Rosenhaus player and improved our pass rush in one shot. Skinned the Browns good.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kryomid
                      it's too bad to.... Myers could be a pretty good player... but unless he changes agents... it won't be here.... as soon as he gets decent, he'll be told to hold out and we'll ship him off......

                      walls/middlebrooks..... these guys have nothing to bargain with right now, they can't catch a stiff breeze without missing a few games....
                      Yea I know.. *sigh*

                      I'm actually more afraid of Rosenhaus messing up the broncos than Peyton Manning doing it again.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Cugel
                        I've got news for you! OL rookie Chris Myers has GUESS WHO for an agent?!
                        Oh my! And I just got through commenting that we got RID of a Rosenhaus player. * sigh *

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I like the Clarett pick. It just caused such a stir, and is going to be one of probably the top 3 storylines going on in the NFL this year.

                          Randy Moss with the Raiders.
                          T.O. vs. the Eagles.
                          Maurice Clarett with the Broncos.

                          I hope he succeeds!! (Maurice of course, not Randy. )

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Hasnt Happened Yet

                            DAVID BOSTON
                            A Wise Man Once Told Me Dont Argue With Fools Cuz People From a Distance Cant Tell Who is Who

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MilitantDBFan
                              Hasnt Happened Yet

                              DAVID BOSTON
                              I sincerely hope you're joking dude.

                              I mean sure yea, he was plummer's main go to guy in Arizona, so there's that upside. But the dude has been injury prone and has been team hopping like a frog on crack.

                              There's gotta be a reason why teams are dumping him left and right, and I think we have enough of a roid risk in our new punter already.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X