X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado69
    replied
    Please!

I am sure that the staff has reviewed all the teams and will make several planned moves after June 1st. Remember when so many fans were going crazy about the apparent lack of action early in Free Agency? Cap room and specific players will help guide any actions. I don't see the team picking up several veterans, as they feel that the team is already close to going deep into the playoffs. I think the big question is who will they release after June 1?

Leave a comment:

• lancane
    replied
    Originally posted by Amigo_Bronco
    The goals of this thread is twofold:

- Everytime that the news announce that somebody has been cut, there is thread on this forum arguing the convenience of signing this player. Though this is intersting, there is something lacking there....

- I want to propose something, a more proactive approach to June 1st cuts: for instance, in a recent article at nfl.com, they mentioned that Tampa was having cap trouble and that they were about to cut a bunch of veteran payers.

The approach I suggest should consider two things: which team is about to cut a significantly high number of players and which of these players could fit in our team. What do you think?
    Smart but it would have to be a team that has players their cutting that fit our organization. Tampa is questionable unless they are releasing a veteran wideout, depth linebacker or defensive tackle.

Nice Post!

Leave a comment:

• Amigo_Bronco
    started a topic A more "reasonable" approach to June 1st FA:

A more "reasonable" approach to June 1st FA:

The goals of this thread is twofold:

- Everytime that the news announce that somebody has been cut, there is thread on this forum arguing the convenience of signing this player. Though this is intersting, there is something lacking there....

- I want to propose something, a more proactive approach to June 1st cuts: for instance, in a recent article at nfl.com, they mentioned that Tampa was having cap trouble and that they were about to cut a bunch of veteran payers.

The approach I suggest should consider two things: which team is about to cut a significantly high number of players and which of these players could fit in our team. What do you think?
Working...
X