Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to lay down the Law

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Time to lay down the Law

    Let's sign Ty Law to play FS while we are at it...

    Defense:

    C. Bailey C. Brown G. Warren T. Pryce E. Ekuban L. Walls

    I. Gold A. Wilson DJ Williams

    J. Lynch T. Law

  • #2
    Originally posted by Sharpey
    Let's sign Ty Law to play FS while we are at it...

    Defense:

    C. Bailey C. Brown G. Warren T. Pryce E. Ekuban L. Walls

    I. Gold A. Wilson DJ Williams

    J. Lynch T. Law

    Where are we going to get the cash man? I'd love to see that,but salary cap is a bit of a problem isn't it?

    Comment


    • #3
      yes, this would be good, but too good to be true
      Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

      Comment


      • #4
        I think if Oakland can pawn off Charles Woodson on somebody, they'll definately pick up Ty Law. I dont know much about their salary cap but Im sure they have more room than we do.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by PrimeTime
          I think if Oakland can pawn off Charles Woodson on somebody, they'll definately pick up Ty Law. I dont know much about their salary cap but Im sure they have more room than we do.
          Oakland is the most cap-cramped team in the NFL. They won't be signing anybody else. And nobody will want Charles Woodson as long as Law and McQuarters are still available. I think the Raiders are already having trouble allocating money for rookies.
          A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

          So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Snk16
            You do know that there is something called the cap............and why FS just put him opposite to Champ. That shuts down the field.

            Some fans (such as you) need to realize that we have something called the Cap
            yeah I think they think we got unlimited money.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just wondering:

              Where are you gonna get the money?

              Is he healed up from teh injury?

              Why would he want to play FS?

              WHy would he not sign with a team that wants to use him as a CB?

              THINK BEFORE YOU POST!

              Comment


              • #8
                This is completely OT, but since Woodson was mentioned, did anybody see the Bang cartoon a few weeks ago where K2 got hurt, and said he would lose his sgining bonus, so the Postons called Woodson and told him to hold out unless Oakland gave him a $100 million signing bonus?


                Comment


                • #9
                  if we signed law he would start ont he other side of champ and if anything lenny walls would move to FS, lenny is bigger and doesn't ahve the cover skills ty law has so that makes much more sense....

                  although, as many have alraedy stated, it won't happen for many reasons.


                  Made by Snk16

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jrhampton
                    Where are you gonna get the money?
                    Unless Denver's cutting some talented starters, they can't get the money.

                    Originally posted by Jrhampton
                    Is he healed up from teh injury?
                    no. He has already failed 2 physicals for 2 different teams this offseason preventing him from signing with other teams already.

                    Originally posted by Jrhampton
                    Why would he want to play FS?
                    no. he has already stated he only wants to play CB

                    WHy would he not sign with a team that wants to use him as a CB?
                    he would sign to the highest bidder playing CB barring passing a physical

                    Originally posted by Jrhampton
                    THINK BEFORE YOU POST![/B]
                    I'm thinking that's not a possability.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by silkamilkamonic
                      Unless Denver's cutting some talented starters, they can't get the money.



                      no. He has already failed 2 physicals for 2 different teams this offseason preventing him from signing with other teams already.



                      no. he has already stated he only wants to play CB



                      he would sign to the highest bidder playing CB barring passing a physical



                      I'm thinking that's not a possability.
                      Great post It must be a full moon with some of the really dumb posts(thoughts) out there.

                      Points to you

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        damn, some of you need to chill out. you guys want more people on these forums or are you just trying to scare them away? tell the guy why we don't sign him, don't question the guys intelligence over a post.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          He still has a long way to go to rehab his injury, thus that is why no one has signed him. Plus he is asking a insane amount of money for someone who is at the end of their career and is coming off a major injury.
                          The three Keys to football
                          1. Turnovers
                          2. Field Position
                          3. Red Zone Play

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We have drafted 5 corners in the last two drafts and 4 of them in the top three rounds. At some point we have to get some mileage out of the picks. We can't spend big time money on Champ on one side and Law on the other side and then let all of our high draft picks rot..... We invested too many picks to only have one of them hit the field occasionally.

                            This signing would make our recent draft even worse. We need to let these guys develop or we shouldn't have drafted them. I am not saying start the rookies now but I am saying you have Walls and Middlebrooks at least one more year and then you have alot of young guys that need some time on the field. Why throw more money and resources at the position?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by myoung
                              We have drafted 5 corners in the last two drafts and 4 of them in the top three rounds. At some point we have to get some mileage out of the picks. We can't spend big time money on Champ on one side and Law on the other side and then let all of our high draft picks rot..... We invested too many picks to only have one of them hit the field occasionally.

                              This signing would make our recent draft even worse. We need to let these guys develop or we shouldn't have drafted them. I am not saying start the rookies now but I am saying you have Walls and Middlebrooks at least one more year and then you have alot of young guys that need some time on the field. Why throw more money and resources at the position?

                              Great post, but middlebroke is not gonna make it as a CB does not have the speed to play there. Not even sure he has the speed to play FS. Time to move on for him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X