Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will be June cuts for the league?

That would be worht looking at?

What player do you think will be the surprise cut?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Here's a link to John Clayton's list of who 2 watch for on June 1st.(In order of amount of interest they would draw)
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Rod Gardner or even Koren Robinson would be worth adding if they come reasonable.......

i would love to have either one, moreso gardner

Made by Snk16

Comment

Originally posted by TheChampion
        Rod Gardner or even Koren Robinson would be worth adding if they come reasonable.......

i would love to have either one, moreso gardner
        I'm getting this feeling that Shanahan and Sundquist will chase Robinson. That feeling is obviously coming from our transactions.

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Originally posted by defense!!!
          I'm getting this feeling that Shanahan and Sundquist will chase Robinson. That feeling is obviously coming from our transactions.

I hope we dont get anothe wr........ it jus feels like we should try an grow some talent ON our roster there now
          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by defense!!!
            Robinson is pretty good when he's on the field, and he can be dominant. He's a big dude with speed. But i highly doubt holmgren will cut him since koren is his prized first rounder (still...) from like 2001 or somethin, and he's said that he's willing to take ANOTHER chance with robinson. If the hawks want boulware, then they could just as easily cut bobby taylor and one of their crappy d-lineman. Boulware's gonna end up there anyways, cuz his brother is the starting SS.

I doubt we'll go after a wr though...

Comment

Originally posted by WABronco
              Robinson is pretty good when he's on the field, and he can be dominant. He's a big dude with speed. But i highly doubt holmgren will cut him since koren is his prized first rounder (still...) from like 2001 or somethin, and he's said that he's willing to take ANOTHER chance with robinson. If the hawks want boulware, then they could just as easily cut bobby taylor and one of their crappy d-lineman. Boulware's gonna end up there anyways, cuz his brother is the starting SS.

I doubt we'll go after a wr though...
              if we had/have the cash to sign him I would love go see him in blue & orange. but we already have Rice....YAA!

Comment

The bucs would be nuts to release Walker. All they've got behind him is Todd "Turn Style" Steussie and rookies.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                  I hope we dont get anothe wr........ it jus feels like we should try an grow some talent ON our roster there now
                  Now that we got Rice I think it will help the young WR talent we got. But I think Dayne and either MA or Q will be cut, for our RB's.

Comment

I read an article the other day that tampa bay is in deep trouble cap wise, and simeon rice, booger mcfarland, and derrick brooks won't take paycuts. I don't see brooks ever getting cut, but man, if one of those other two were, i don't care how many D linemen we got, jump on him.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
                    ABWRFRC

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco
                      I read an article the other day that tampa bay is in deep trouble cap wise, and simeon rice, booger mcfarland, and derrick brooks won't take paycuts. I don't see brooks ever getting cut, but man, if one of those other two were, i don't care how many D linemen we got, jump on him.
                      They would release or trade Simeon Rice. McFarland is their best DT and I don't think Gruden would be stupid enough to let go of Derrick Brooks.

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Exactly, i think rice is the most "expendable" (in their situation) too.

ABWRFRC

Comment

if we got simeon rice i would cream my pants
                          Last edited by BRONCOS_OWN_U16; 05-30-2005, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16
                            if we got simeon rice i was cream my pants
                            Hahaha, i don't think you'd be the only one.

ABWRFRC

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco
                              #1 I can't imagine TB giving up ANY of those guys! They'd be NUTS! Cut the rest of the team if you have to.

But, if somehow Simeon Rice were to be let go, they would TRADE him, not cut him, and his salary would NEVER fit under the Broncos cap.

Shanahan and every other coach in the league would love to have him, but at what price? Only some team with lots of cap room and some top draft picks to give up in a trade could get him.

But the whole thing's academic since Rice isn't going anywhere.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X