Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any college ballers you want badly next year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by West
    You alos have to put into consideration Jacob's Eagles is a pass heavy O...i bet many people thought Timmy Chang was going to be a franchise QB in his first 2 years at a pass heavy scheme...but look how he turned out?

    Nobody thought that about Timmy Chang, just like no one thought it about any of his predecessors in the June Jones era.

    Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

    The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

    Comment


    • #17
      Bret Meyer. QB, Iowa State University, "The Next Vick".

      In the Independence Bowl he rushed for more yards than the running back of both teams!

      www.cyclones.com

      Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
      RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
      Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
      -Kobe Bryant-

      Comment


      • #18
        Gabe Watson.. DT from Michigan. He is so quick for his size, and always ends up in the backfield. Of course as a Michigan fan I hope he doesn't come out after his junior year but if he does Denver could use him.

        Comment


        • #19
          I know that at this moment we are set at wide reciever but if I like Chad Jackson,WR Florida.
          He will be a Junior so he would have to declare early but he has good size and speed at 6-2, 200 pounds and can run a 4.4. He also is a big deep threat and he can also make tough catches over the middle with his very soft hands.
          I would imagine he will have a big year with Urban Meyer's offense so there is a good chance he will come out.

          Comment


          • #20
            i wouldnt mind the broncos gettin greg threat from miami(my fav team) in the 2nd round and in first get both eric winston and orien harris a DT.
            "You Play to win the games...HELLO"
            -Herman Edwards



            ^^ Forever my coach and..........................................The Future of the U- Jacory Harris

            Comment


            • #21
              Mathias Kiwanuka. The guy needs to get a little thicker, but he sure is quick off the edge. He could be the pash rush specialist we have so sorely lacked.

              Comment


              • #22
                David Andersen, WR, Colorado St.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by mr williams52
                  I know that at this moment we are set at wide reciever but if I like Chad Jackson,WR Florida.
                  He will be a Junior so he would have to declare early but he has good size and speed at 6-2, 200 pounds and can run a 4.4. He also is a big deep threat and he can also make tough catches over the middle with his very soft hands.
                  I would imagine he will have a big year with Urban Meyer's offense so there is a good chance he will come out.
                  As well as his teammate, Caldwell. Both of 'em are fantastic athletes.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    reggie bush
                    mathias kiwanuka
                    d'brick ferguson
                    eric winston

                    but d'brick ferguson is my personal favourite, he'll be a franchise LT and if he had declared he would have been a top 10 pick, maybe higher depending on workouts
                    Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
                    http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

                    I adopt Erica Weston

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by topscribe
                      I have a friend, she's standing right here.
                      She wants to know if that also includes football players?

                      -----


                      hahahahahahahaha



                      the answer is yes, BTW.


                      hahahahahahahaha

                      Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                      The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Matt Leinart. I know that nobody thinks we'll have a high enough pick, but never count out the Redskins having a bad season.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by HORSEPOWER 56
                          Matt Leinart. I know that nobody thinks we'll have a high enough pick, but never count out the Redskins having a bad season.

                          if redskins bomb out and we have a shot at leinart, would you take it?? even if plummer has a great year?
                          Bronco fan from Packer Land.
                          Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
                          Tweet me @JoRo_5551

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                            if redskins bomb out and we have a shot at leinart, would you take it?? even if plummer has a great year?
                            I wouldn't, but i wouldn't anyways. Ok, i might consider it if during training camp this year all 3 of our young QBs prove to be the worst players ever. But as long as there's a glimmer of hope there, we have more pressing needs on both lines.

                            I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
                            ABWRFRC

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by porterhouse77
                              i wouldnt mind the broncos gettin greg threat from miami(my fav team) in the 2nd round and in first get both eric winston and orien harris a DT.
                              no college puts out stars like Miami...

                              See Ed Reed, Andre Johnson, DJ Williams, Portis, Bryant McKinney, and Jeremy Shockey etc.


                              Made by Snk16

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by TheChampion
                                no college puts out stars like Miami...

                                See Ed Reed, Andre Johnson, DJ Williams, Portis, Bryant McKinney, and Jeremy Shockey etc.
                                You're preachin to the choir here man. Don't forget ray lewis, dan morgan, warren sapp, phillip buchanon, bennie blades, vinnie testaverde, *deep breath*.... jon vilma, vince wilfork, cortez kennedy, sean taylor, najeh davenport...ok, that's all i got off the top of my head.

                                I'm glad we managed to scoop a 'Cane in this year's draft.

                                I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
                                ABWRFRC

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X