Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any college ballers you want badly next year?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any college ballers you want badly next year?

    Anyone you want to come out or for us to get?
    Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

  • #2
    Reggie Bush.

    Comment


    • #3
      Yep, go to my thread about the draft choices and you'll find quite a few I've taken a liking to.

      Comment


      • #4
        Rod Wright, definitely Rod Wright.

        I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
        ABWRFRC

        Comment


        • #5
          Mathias Kiwanuka

          Comment


          • #6
            Agree on all on the ones above except Reggie Bush...we dont need him

            Ill have to go with Reggie McNeal QB A&M, Vince Young QB UT, Darnell Hackney QB UAB...just to name a few

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by West
              Agree on all on the ones above except Reggie Bush...we dont need him

              Ill have to go with Reggie McNeal QB A&M, Vince Young QB UT, Darnell Hackney QB UAB...just to name a few
              Bush = No.

              Who you listed = No.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Broncology
                Bush = No.

                Who you listed = No.
                How can you pass up that talent at QB? McNeal almost won that OU game by himself....Hackney threw 6 tds in one game this year and would be better known if he went to a bigger college...Young single handedly beat Michigan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by West
                  How can you pass up that talent at QB? McNeal almost won that OU game by himself....Hackney threw 6 tds in one game this year and would be better known if he went to a bigger college...Young single handedly beat Michigan
                  I don't believe you watch as much college football as I do, especially those players. Vince Young is a remarkable athlete. He has not shown he can pass the ball. That's a quarterback's job. To pass the job. If we were looking for the best athlete/player, we'd probably choose Reggie Bush. Reggie McNeal and Darrell Hackney are similar. They've proven that they can throw the ball better than Vince Young. None of them in my eyes are complete quarterbacks that you'd look for coming out of college to be a franchise man.

                  Omar Jacobs is by far a way more effective passer than any of those three and can run as well. While Bowling Green may not face the same talent level as Texas, A&M and UAB, seasons like Jacob's are few and far between. I personally don't see us taking a quarterback at all, unless one of those who is ranked high right now drops (and one or two will) and we snatch them up outside of our two first rounders and our second.

                  They're talented, but I don't think they're complete players. If their passing game would improve this year, I'd probably change my mind.

                  With bigger priorities in my mind, I think we push for other players.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    D'Brickshaw Ferguson.

                    Our future left tackle.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I don't think we'll have a high enough pick for Ferguson. He'll be a top 3 pick. Will likely be the highest rated OT ever coming out of college

                      But Jonathon Scott, OT out of texas would fit perfectly into our system...depending on how well he plays this year...he should go mid to late first round.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ever stood beside a 6'8 300+ linemen? I have. It's scary. Let's get Ferguson.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Darnell Bing if he would fall to the second round, we really don't have much at safety Ferguson is decent, but Lynch is old and slow and one dimensional and after those two we don't have any proven players...


                          Made by Snk16

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
                            Any college ballers you want badly next year?

                            Anyone you want to come out or for us to get?
                            I have a friend, she's standing right here.
                            She wants to know if that also includes football players?

                            -----

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Broncology
                              I don't believe you watch as much college football as I do, especially those players. Vince Young is a remarkable athlete. He has not shown he can pass the ball. That's a quarterback's job. To pass the job. If we were looking for the best athlete/player, we'd probably choose Reggie Bush. Reggie McNeal and Darrell Hackney are similar. They've proven that they can throw the ball better than Vince Young. None of them in my eyes are complete quarterbacks that you'd look for coming out of college to be a franchise man.

                              Omar Jacobs is by far a way more effective passer than any of those three and can run as well. While Bowling Green may not face the same talent level as Texas, A&M and UAB, seasons like Jacob's are few and far between. I personally don't see us taking a quarterback at all, unless one of those who is ranked high right now drops (and one or two will) and we snatch them up outside of our two first rounders and our second.

                              They're talented, but I don't think they're complete players. If their passing game would improve this year, I'd probably change my mind.

                              With bigger priorities in my mind, I think we push for other players.
                              You alos have to put into consideration Jacob's Eagles is a pass heavy O...i bet many people thought Timmy Chang was going to be a franchise QB in his first 2 years at a pass heavy scheme...but look how he turned out?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X