Bobby Taylor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Taylor?

Just released by Seahawks... Kinda old but was still very good when he played in Philly. Take a chance? What do you think?

Originally posted by DenverBaller
    Just released by Seahawks... Kinda old but was still very good when he played in Philly. Take a chance? What do you think?
    I think Miami will sign him since Ty law is leaning towards the Brownsand R.W. McQuarters has a bigger chance of going with the Lions.
    Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

Yes Law will go to Browns. McQuarters could go anywhere but Detroit won't stop pursuing him... Idk I kinda would like to sign Bobby Taylor... Even though we have all that depth at CB.

Comment

Yes Law will go to Browns. McQuarters could go anywhere but Detroit won't stop pursuing him... Idk I kinda would like to sign Bobby Taylor... Even though we have all that depth at CB.
        Taylor would be nice, but not for the price. He also hasn't finished a regular season in 3 years (injury prone) and we have enough guys like that already (Middlebroke comes to mind).

Comment

B. Taylor is very capable of playing safety. The way teams pass these days, you can never have enough good secondary defenders. Besides, he is a smart player who could help on special teams and mentoring all of our young corners.

Comment

lets not sign a vet who has to oil his hinges before he gets on the field
            he played sparingly for the seahawks last season

and law might go to the jets as well, but with romeo crennel in cleveland, that could also be a destination
            Member of Warwick University American Football Team in UK
            http://www.warwickwolves.co.uk

I adopt Erica Weston

Comment

Errrr. God please shoot me.

Comment

Working...
              X