I cant take much more!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant take much more!!!!!

There are six different threads on how we need Bobby Taylor, Koren Robinson, Peter Bouleware, Peter Warrick, Ty Law, And Rod Gardner. Gimme a freakin break people. I'm freakin dyin here with all this crap. Please enough is enough. The broncos are set at virually every position and you people insist that these players would be great for our team. STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: Now its 7 threads with Kordell Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by GoBrOnCoS16; 06-05-2005, 09:57 PM.

??

i agree that we do not need any of these players but we are far from set at all of the positions. first our d-line could use some work, you dont really expect Courtney Brown and Ekuban to pan out do you. other than that we could use a saftey and another corner just to make the position a litttle more solid. actually we could use someone like boulware because there is still a slight question mark as to what our Sam will look like because of the new defensive scheme, so you may want to rethink adding some late offseason acquisitions to the roster.

Comment

Well . . .

I can sympathize with you after 5,423 threads on Jerry Rice.

However, this is off season. We're wracking our brains, coming up with subjects to talk about. So almost any kind of drivel is better than none, IMO. Season will be here soon, and you won't be able to keep up with everything.

At least, that's what they tell me.

-----

Comment

Originally posted by GoBrOnCoS16
        There are six different threads on how we need Bobby Taylor, Koren Robinson, Peter Bouleware, Peter Warrick, Ty Law, And Rod Gardner. Gimme a freakin break people. I'm freakin dyin here with all this crap. Please enough is enough. The broncos are set at virually every position and you people insist that these players would be great for our team. STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: Now its 7 threads with Kordell Stewart!!!!!!!!!!!

You're absolutely right: the player we need is Tim Couch!!!! (Just kidding )

Comment

If you dont like it, dont read the boards. People will continue to make whatever threads they please, no one is going to cater to you.

I think you have more of a problem that you refuse to see that we still need an upgrade at the 3rd Wr and backup Qb positions...

Comment

Well.....far be it for me to give any insight.....

I started a "lets get" thread, and asked the mods to sticky it, to keep this very thing from happening............

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
            tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
            men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

same here man i tired of it too we can't and don't want any of these guys esp koren
              sigpic

Broncs All the Way Baby!

Comment

Keep a light spirit about this.

First, there is not much to talk about this time of the year, so any thing that is close enough to approach to what could be a rumor ( ) is better than nothing.

And you can always check quickly the threads, and if there is nothing interesting, you can just ignore them, besides you can find interesting points even in the least promissing threads.

Comment

Well . . .

Originally posted by Momentum
                  If you dont like it, dont read the boards. People will continue to make whatever threads they please, no one is going to cater to you.

I think you have more of a problem that you refuse to see that we still need an upgrade at the 3rd Wr and backup Qb positions...
                  It's true: We are at liberty to create the threads we want, including this one that GoBrOnCoS16 created (his user name looks more like a password). So to come back on him is kind of like trying to put out both ends of the candle, isn't it?

Regarding your allusion to the 3rd WR position, I take it you're not much of a fan of Watts?

-----

Comment

Originally posted by topscribe
                    It's true: We are at liberty to create the threads we want, including this one that GoBrOnCoS16 created (his user name looks more like a password). So to come back on him is kind of like trying to put out both ends of the candle, isn't it?

Regarding your allusion to the 3rd WR position, I take it you're not much of a fan of Watts?

-----
                    Watts?
                    Who Watts?
                    JC?

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

?

Originally posted by rcsodak
                      Watts?
                      Who Watts?
                      JC?

?

---------

Comment

Watts?
                        Who Watts?
                        JC?

Now now Rc, He's the guy who works the lights!

Comment

Watts?
                          Who Watts?
                          JC?

Ahh, J.C. Watts. Former Congressman from Oklahoma.

Once said, "Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking."

Nope. Never heard of him.

-----

Comment

[QUOTE=topscribe]I can sympathize with you after 5,423 threads on Jerry Rice.

Haven't I told you a "million" times not to exaggerate any statistics ?

Comment

[QUOTE=Superchop7]
                              Originally posted by topscribe
                              I can sympathize with you after 5,423 threads on Jerry Rice.

Haven't I told you a "million" times not to exaggerate any statistics ?
                              Oh, I'm sorry. It was closer to 2,926, wasn't it?

And you told me only 250,000 times, so look who's talking!!

-----

Comment

Working...
                              X