Times set. We are playing on Saturday.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

undefinedundefined

Am I the only guy around that thought that Van Pelt did well ?

Comment

Originally posted by LawDog
      Not complaining, but isn't it interesting how they scheduled the night game in an outdoor stadium (Denver on Sat), and the afternoon game in a dome (Indy on Sun)???
      I actually thought the same thing, but hey, for me it's a lot better that it's Saturday night than Saturday afternoon. I'll be flying in early Sat. morning!

Comment

Mile High is going to be friggen loud. game doesnt start until 6pm. The fans will be going crazy and some might be drunk waiting that long. I hope the crowd makes it hard as hell for any team that comes here.

Comment

This is great..now i will be able to stay up late and not worry about school the next morning....remeber im 7 hours ahead of denver
          SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
          Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

Originally posted by alan
            This is great..now i will be able to stay up late and not worry about school the next morning....remeber im 7 hours ahead of denver
            I'm glad to know you can watch the game with us fellow Broncomaniacs!

PS. Brady is gone, but not forgotten! He shall return!
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

Very nice indeed.

I live up in the mountains so my wife and friend and his wife are going to go down Sat. Morning.. get in the hotel, and take a shuttle over there.

Looks like we just might get 2 rooms in the same hotel as the visiting team is going to be at... My wife's brother is a manager there.. Not sure I can list the hotel name though.. i'll have to ask him if it's ok.

GO BRONCOS!!!

Comment

Well, I have to apologize for incorrectly predicting the date of out game. I assumed it would depend on Cinci Sunday, with us playing on Saturday only if Pittsburgh won.

Comment

Originally posted by SkyFlash1
                  Well, I have to apologize for incorrectly predicting the date of out game. I assumed it would depend on Cinci Sunday, with us playing on Saturday only if Pittsburgh won.
                  Thats okay! <Group Hug>
                  Though you can stop smacking your head against your desk. It wasnt THAT bad!
                  sigpic

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
                  -Sean Payton

Comment

I haven't watched a Bronco game that mean't anything for a year! Man, I wasn't even this excited! I'm estastic for this game, everytime we make a big play, I'm going to be all over my living room!

LET'S GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get a WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
                      I haven't watched a Bronco game that mean't anything for a year! Man, I wasn't even this excited! I'm estastic for this game, everytime we make a big play, I'm going to be all over my living room!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now send me CPs

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
                      2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
                        WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now send me CPs

Nah, you owned me too much at halo in the past.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thats 4 Straight saturday games for the Broncos I guees so Jesus could watch his favorite team play since sundays are busy for him.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks Blondie for the Sig

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

-Sean Payton

Comment

I really like having this bye week,,Gives me way more time before we play or first playoff game to enjoy the moment,,where the Broncos are at and our great season 13-3....The playoff game will be awesome but right now,,this is just too good!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
                              GOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoyalSoldier
                                Just heard it on ESPN. We are set for the Saturday of the Divisional round. WE play at 8pm EST.

Funny how we can't seem to escape Saturday.

I was afraid of this. I have to be at work at 11pm eastern - so with all the extra commercials and halftime stuff I bet I will have to miss at least the last 5 minutes of the game.

All I can hope for is a Broncos blowout. Oh well at least when we go to the Superbowl that starts at 6:15pm eastern.

Comment

Working...
                                X