conference title game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conference title game

if we do happen to make it to the conference title game, does anyone know what day it will be on. I think it is either the 21st or the 22nd of January but i dont know which one. i will be out of town on the 21st so i wont be able to watch the game so I'm really hoping its Sunday.

Originally posted by Bell26Watts17
    if we do happen to make it to the conference title game, does anyone know what day it will be on. I think it is either the 21st or the 22nd of January but i dont know which one. i will be out of town on the 21st so i wont be able to watch the game so I'm really hoping its Sunday.
    IF we make it!!!!!!!
    Long live the Broncos
    Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
    My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
    John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

Conf. championships on the 22nd.

Comment

sweet. thanks

Comment

Are ya gonna give him a CP or just a thanks?
          Long live the Broncos
          Member of lagpa.

Thanks Reid!
          My adopt-a-bronco!!! I used to be very proud now that has all changed. Now I am perfect!
          John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever beleiveth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Comment

AFC and NFC Title games are always on a Sunday
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

i would give him a CP if i knew how

Comment

See the orange bar above everyone's posts?

Look all.... the .... way to the right.

There is a Number (the number of that post in the thread, something that looks like an old timey scale (silver) and an exclamation point.

Click the "scale" on the poster you like or want to thank, and enter a comment... also ... LEAVE YOUR NAME so he knows who sent it

[SIZE=1][B]Adopted Bronco:Kenard Lang

Comment

Working...
                X