Tampa #3 seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa #3 seed

I can't believe the Bucs are the #3 seed in the NFC!!!
    They have already lost to NY.Jets and San Fran.
    Washington will probably win this and further raise our 1st rounder!
    Who's your pick in this game?

Originally posted by **OrangeTerp**
    It's a toss up. This might be the best game this weekend. I would go with Washington though, they have been on a roll.
    Patriotic dissent is a luxury of those protected by better men than they.

Comment

Washington seem to have the offense and tampa the defense but as they say defense wins championships so tampa wins the best game of the week
      SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
      Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

I'm going with Washington..I think the Bucs are good, but Chris Simms is no Tom Brady IMO..he doesn't have the experience, and it's gonna show against a good defense.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I'd like to see Tampa win this one. Buddy of mine at work is from there, and he loves the bucs, so going to have to root for them.

Redskins are doing good now, and seem to have momentum. We'll see how they do in the Bucs house.

In the end though, I don't care as long as the broncos hoist that trophy!

Comment

Momentum seems to be the key. Washington has been in playoff mode for a month now, knowing they would have to win out to get into the playoffs.

That says a lot about them.

I would like Tampa to win this game. "Chucky" is a favorite coach of mine (such a cutie pie! )

I'm thinking this will be a shoot-out, like the last game these two played.
            sigpic
            Adopted by: Peanut

"You find ways to win and certainly you can find ways to lose...it's not just dumb luck."
            -Sean Payton

Comment

Originally posted by **OrangeTerp**

Gotta be Washington but then they lost to Oakland at home.........
              Rest in Peace, Darrent and Damien. You will be forever in our thoughts

Comment

Working...
              X